Looking for a dev to help with gamemode [C#]

Hello, before I start talking about my idea, here’s something about me:
I am a part-time student from Switzerland and work as a C+±Developer. I’ve coded for a couple of years in different languages including Java, C/C++, Scala to name the most significant ones (imo). Other languages I “played” around include web-related languages such as HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP (None of the more modern & advanced stuff :p) and others like Python, Lua, Haskell, and some less known. Recently I started learning C# at school, which is what brought me to this project :slight_smile:

I planned on developing a custom roleplay-like gamemode. I haven’t thought a lot about it, so I can make definitive decisions when discussing this with others involved. Although I said “roleplay”, I don’t want one of the common heavy-roleplay servers, so /me will probably be optional or not even in the gamemode…
I guess in a way I would adapt a bit to the original onlinemode, but giving more specific roles and less … whatever there’s now. Obviously one can not become a police officer on gta online (yet). Anyway I don’t want to talk too much about it now, but rather with people who are interested and want to be involved :slight_smile:

For the project I would like to use C# rather than lua, simply because I like the static type-systems :stuck_out_tongue:
Perhaps it would be possible to do part of it in lua, but if not necessary I’d want to prevent it… for, obvious reasons?
As mentioned above I am a part-time student, so my weeks are quite full. I can’t say I have a lot of time to work on this but even if it progresses slow, at least it gives me something to do. Server-wise it would be great to have a server with this gamemode, since most of my ideas come from what I consider being enjoyable, but I haven’t thought about opening a server. Perhaps I won’t open one, maybe I will or it’s possible someone wants to open one with that gamemode on it… we’ll see. Language to communicate will be English, but I can understand German and French too if that is necessary.

Anyway, feel free to reply to this post if you could be less interested, then we can talk about some details :slight_smile:

/bump

Nobody develops C# here? :/