Looking for a DEV, Ours left :/

We are at the final stages from migrating to FX and our Dev blocked us out of the blue and disappeared. We are in need of a /plate, to run plates, /run, to run names, /onduty, to go onduty and change chat name to job, and /id, to show id. These are the last things we need. If anyone can help you will become a staff on Real Life 5 (RL5). Thanks.
discord.gg/2DUvfgS

i will become a magic-staff-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-lwo-lw-lws

LMAO, took me a second to get it. Would you be able to help with any of the above?

Moved to the correct category.

i will be honest with u m8 ur not offering much for most likely custom scripts that someone would have to write from scrat ch

Not scratch, i have the old ones that worked on CITMP. Just not sure how to fix the code to work. I am not at all familiar.

uplload them to mediafire or smth, u are late to the converting to fx bandwagon man, i will see wut i can do, still ur not offering much and no one is gonna even bother helping u if u cant even put in 10 mins into making a post

I think its best you show some errors, and there is more of a chance someone will help. Also considering they are chat commands i suppose it could be string split. You could read about that on the wiki.

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Running_FXServer

1 Like

tru that, hopefully it is cause than its a easy fix

What concerns me the most is why the initial developers left you guysā€¦ The relationship between you and the developers wouldnā€™t have been that greatā€¦ :confused:

It was good, he said he was making use the scripts for a while, but it would take days to get a response from him. Last conversation were were having fun actually.

Are you going to upload the scripts so we can look?

THANK YOU very much@@@

Basically how do i get that to be a message that pops up so everyone can see it, not just on the screen who types it?

change the source to -1 to make everyone can see it.

TriggerClientEvent(ā€˜chatMessageā€™, -1, ā€œ[ID]ā€, {255, 255, 255}, "^2 Name: " ā€¦firstNameā€¦ " " ā€¦lastNameā€¦ " ")

^^
Example :slight_smile: Hope I helped.