Looking for a decent LifeRP server

Unfortunately I am out of luck looking for a good LifeRP server without menus were there are Houses, Legal/Illegal Jobs, Car Buying, Bank Robberies, Almost like SoE but not? I don’t personally want SoE but I like the features it has. If anyone knows/owns a server that matches that description or is trying to make one please let me know and I’ll be happy to play there.

FYI: I don’t speak french

Hi, here at San Andreas Emergency Services, we are changing our server to San Andreas Life. It has all the features you listed + more. Expect it to be up by this weekend!

Cheers,
Superintendent Jason
LSPD
4320, E Mission Row, Los Santos, San Andreas

Great look forward to it PM me any server details and such plus I could possibly help

If you were not satisfied with the options you have found I have an alternative. Indiana State RP is an upcoming server with lots of add-ons to make the RP as crisp as possible. We are recruiting players and we have many custom cars and scripts. Join us if you would like!

Teamspeak- inpdrp.ts.nfoservers.com

All the other links you need can be found in the TS links section. If you have any questions feel free to message me Bo Miller!

-Indiana State RP