Looking for a community :)

Hello, Im dave and im looking for a community :slight_smile:

Im 15, i can act mature when needed & and can have fun. Not to experienced writing these

A few main things im looking for is.

• Ish Active server
  • Eup (Or getting Eup)
  • CAD/MDT
  • Discord as main talking group for Rto & Civ

Gladly join a department.

I have Security department documents & Documents for police… wich i made before.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/new-nameless-roleplay-active-developers-in-need-of-leo-fire-civ-discord-bzfsyxq/580601/22

@Hi_Im_Dave
If your looking for a new community that’s small, is not based on real life departments and gta departments, then come and check out San Andreas 01 Justice Department. We are a small community of 14 members and looking for new street judges(police) and other members of the community including dispatchers and fire and EMS members as well as command personnel for our divisions then please come and check us out.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you in our community and on the road with us. Thank you.

We have tons of positions open for you and are server offers many features. Check us out for the best RP experince man!

We are a brand new community that is filled with experienced head administration staff, fantastic hard working developers, and goal driven directors who all seek the improvement of the community and strive for the enjoyment of all members of the community.

So, what makes us different?

• Custom skins designed specifically for our community
  • Custom never before seen server scripts
  • Gorgeous vehicle models for law enforcement, the fire department, and civilian department
  • Experienced Head Administration who are all prepared to assist new members of the FiveM community and experienced ones alike
  • Easy to understand Standard Operating Procedures
  • Custom made CAD system that is frequently updated
  • Full TeamSpeak server
  • Fully customized discord server for members

We are looking for members with any amount of experience. We are willing to help teach those with no experience and to support experienced members with anything that they might need. Most of all, we are looking for committed individuals who are looking to have some fun in GTAVRP.

DM me for our website and discord link if you’re interested!