Looking for a coder to code my FiveM server

Hello,
I recently bought a server and am having trouble with all the addons and such, I got zap-hosting and have an entire config to be used. I have coded for quite some time, but not enough experience for the amount of depth that the coding is in GTA 5, FiveM, If you could write back to this if you are interested, I need a lot of help.
Thanks!

You cant pay anyone for FiveM scripting so you are going to need to find someone willing to work on it for free. If you are curious where I got that from its on the FiveM TOS.

2 Likes

Hey, @Machster8D welcome to the FiveM Forums. Hope you have enjoyed your time so far.

Just a couple of housekeeping things, as @xander1998 said you can’t pay people to develop for you. This can be found in the FiveM ToS. If you just started with having a FiveM server, I’d recommend reading through the ToS as all it will do is help you :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I moved ya post for you, you could also read this post to see what each category is for etc.

Thanks and welcome again :mascot:

I can help you out with that is there a discord server or something that I can contact you with?

1 Like

hey would u be willing to join an up comming sever to help code Terms and conditions will be spoken about in the discord
! :skull_and_crossbones: π•Ύπ–“π–Žπ–•π–Šπ–žπ–”π–šπ–—π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š :skull_and_crossbones:#6828 Add me