Long Beach Gaming | Growing Community | Serious RP | longbeachgaming.com | 2 Servers, (Economy) and (Menu Based) | Nice And Great Staff | Looking For New Members!

Welcome to Long Beach Gaming

I Hope You Find Your Place And Enjoy!

We have 2 servers at the moment, we have a (Menu Based) server and a (Economy Based) server, Our goal is for the user experience to be excellent and for the roleplay to be proper, realstic, serious and fun!

Our Discord
Our Website
Our Teamspeak is: longbeachgaming.com

Long Beach Roleplay (Menu Based)
Our Server IP is: 178.63.82.172:30170

What we offer ?

we offer 5 Departements:

BCSO

LSSD

Highway Patrol

FIRE

EMS

and also 3 divisions:

FBI

Detective

K9(in the working)

To join either BCSO, LSSD, Highway Patrol, Fire, EMS, Swat, Detective, K9 you have to:

Have a Proper working mic
Can speak and type English good
Be mature
Listen to higher ups
Have the required skill
Be at least 13+

Civilian Requirements

Who are we ?
We are a couple days old server our goal is to have a big community and great rp, We always want the best roleplay so that is why we have a great staff team that way you wont have to worry about modders/trollers

Why you should join us over another server ?
You should join us because we offer custom cars and good roleplay which is very nice all our cops/ems are whitelisted so the roleplay is great when it comes to them. Our goal is to become full statewide which means we need players if you join i promise you will have a great time, our staff team is great and if you have any problems you can go right to them, I hope you join!

Welcome to Malibu Roleplay (Economy Based)

Our Server IP is: 178.63.82.172:30110

Our Discord
Our Website
Our Teamspeak is: longbeachgaming.com

What we offer ?

we offer 5 Departements:

BCSO

LSSD

Highway Patrol

FIRE

EMS

and also 2 divisions:

FBI

Detective

IN THE MAKING (NO IN GAME PICS YET)

Malibu%20Det

Civilian Pictures

To join either BCSO, LSSD, Highway Patrol, Fire, EMS, Swat, Detective, you have to:

Be mature
Listen to higher ups
Have the required skill
Be at least 13+

Civilian Requirements

Who are we ?
We are a new server that is economy based and our goal is to have a big community and great rp, We always want the best roleplay so that is why we have a great staff team that way you wont have to worry about modders/trollers

Why you should join us over another server ?
You should join us because we offer custom cars and good roleplay which is very nice, all cops/ems are whitelisted so the roleplay is great when it comes to them. Our goal is to be a big community and have a good player average which means we need players if you join i promise you will have a great time, our staff team is great and if you have any problems you can go right to them, I hope you join!

Looking for a decent server, with some serious RP thats looking for a cop with a lot of experience
Looking For A Good Car Server
I am looking for a server to join | I have a lot of experience in RP and more
Looking for a serious roleplaying server
Looking to be Vehicle Developer For Server
Ashfield County Roleplay / Owned by a developer / Brand new / Need Players and Staff / DOJ / Lamda menu
Active Duty LEO looking for RP server