Locked thread

please delete since its been locked.

2 Likes

I applied! I will really enjoy finally having a Canadian based roleplay acting scenarios. It’s just awkward to do it it is a USA based place tho.

1 Like

Glad you applied. Applications will be read through daily.

Turns out owner is a douche bag and fired me with no reasoning. 0/10 server.

You were trolling and acting dumb, sorry but that’s not acceptable on our server = Ban.

I would love to agree! But naaa because I was not.

rofl all these unoriginal servers be like “come join we are defo so much better than everyone else that’s why we make a page long forrum post about it that has nothing original” ;DDDD sry @Phresh this doesnt only go to u but to most new servers

I don’t see it saying anything about being better than anyone else… I just see a person defending the right to a thread which they created. People make the community as we all know. However I would rather join an RCMP based clan than an OPP one

At which point did I say I was soo much better then every other server bud. Im just here promoting our server, why so much drama for no reason lol…

Why Is The Admins, Owners Of Server, Players All So PHUCKING Annoying???

i didnt specify u exactly i said most new servers, idk why people would wanna join if the servers offer nothing original

whatever you say bud.

This is an awesome server and awesome people running it.

1 Like

keep your RP drama outside of this forum, see this as a warning for everyone involved.