LMPDFR | Official Server | Anyone Can Be Cop | Non Els | Non Esx

Hey Everyone This Is the second Post for the Official LMPDFR roleplay server , We Are Now Open For Recruiting For Civillian, Sheriff, Lspd, Chp, And Fire And Rescue. We Have Great Staff And Are Open For Recruiting We Hope You Guys Join As We Are Welcoming All People Above 15 And Mature That Will Like To Stay And Play With The Community And Stay

Hey Everyone This Is the second Post for the Official LMPDFR roleplay server , We Are Now Open For Recruiting For Civillian, Sheriff, Lspd, Chp, And Fire And Rescue. We Have Great Staff And Are Open For Recruiting We Hope You Guys Join As We Are Welcoming All People Above 15 And Mature That Will Like To Stay And Play With The Community And Stay

Why are you spamming this topic? if you want people to join your server put some effort into it.

1 Like

okay then i will i appreciate it !

I do have to say that I think it is funny that all the post say that it is the second one

1 Like

its because of instead of editing the original topic he had he made a new one.

link to original post - LMPDFR [ Reccruiting - LSPD,LSCS,CHP] -TeamSpeak And Discord - Non Els - Non Esx - [ The Official Start Up Of La Mesa Police Department First Responders ]

No need to make more then one topic when you already have one.