Limitless Roleplay | #1DOJRP | Statewide | Active Staff | Active LEO/EMS/Mechanic | Economy Based | Unique Gangs

Visit our Website!: https://LimitlessRP.net
Come say hi on Discord!: https://discord.gg/limitless
Get Into the game! - Press F8 in-game and type “connect s1.limitlessrp.net” or
Click Here!

We are Limitless Roleplay. Part of Limitless Gaming, a community founded in 2016 by a fellow named Josh. A guy who had started his RP career on SAMP in 2008. Carrying many years of quality RP knowledge, and a passion for the game, he created Limitless Roleplay in 2016 on San Andreas Multiplayer. After running a successful server there for over a year, he stepped away to focus on college. But now we’re back, and better than ever with GTA V’s HD Graphics driving one of the greatest RP experiences you’ll find on the FiveM platform.

Limitless Gaming maintains FiveM Roleplay servers that host thousands of people across the world. Limitless Roleplay is a Department of Justice style Roleplay server. You pick your own destiny. Want to live a life of crime? No problem, we’ve got gangs you can join. Don’t fancy being a part of groups? Go at it on your own, smuggle drugs, pimp out yourself a few whores! We’ve also got Law Enforcement, EMS, and other departments for those looking to serve and protect the citizens of San Andreas. Are you a peaceful kind of guy? Well we’ve got you covered there. We’ve got several legal jobs out there you can do, you can become a truck driver, restock the fuel at gas stations around San Andreas. Mine for precious metals and rocks, drive a taxi and much much more! With constant sessions, often exceeding 64 players, we are always working to make it the best it can be with regular bug fixes and updates. We offer a vast variety of jobs to all, making your experience the best, most realistic it can be for all new and old members.

I know what you’re thinking. Woohoo, another FiveM RP server. How special could you be? Just keep reading.

Most other servers waste your job slot with your faction AKA Law Enforcement, EMS, Mechanic, or other faction related role. We’re not that way at Limitless Roleplay. We strive to provide an experience that ensures that the player will never experience boredom while playing our servers. Our Faction slot AND our GANG SLOTS are separate from your job slot. This Means that you can hold a legal job, a legal faction, and an illegal organizational position all the time same. Allowing you to move back and forth between whatever roleplay style best suits you.

You can’t have legal organizations without crime to oppose them, now can you? Hell no you can’t! Gangs on Limitless RP are quite unique. As mentioned above, they do not hold your job slot, so that you may also hold a legal job, and actually be part of a legal faction at the same time, but that’s not the main point that makes gangs here on Limitless unique. We have what is called a gang “turfs” system. There are 10 different areas on the map called Gang Turfs. Associated with those turfs are illegal locations such as drug runs, weapon runs, etc.Gangs can capture EACH TURF once per 12 hours. Gangs battle it out for 10 minutes. Gang with the most number of living members left in the turf at the end win the zone, and earn prizes associated with the turf they have captured.

We have many custom vehicles on Limitless to provide a better experience to our player base. We aren’t like other servers who simply download every car they want from wherever, with no regard for the performance effect on the server. We have a STRICT polygon count requirement for all of our vehicles, in which they must meet in-order to even be considered. We also put each vehicle through a rigorous 12 hours of testing prior to making them a part of the actual production server, meaning you shouldn’t experience any of that god awful texture loss that you may experience elsewhere, and vehicles should function as intended.

Here at Limitless we have an entire team dedicated to Events and RP Scenarios. Their ultimate goal is to plan and coordinate large server-wide events such as Cannonball Races, Paintball Games, Movie Nights, and other awesome events that promote fun and quality RP. You can check our discord for information regarding scheduled events. We’d also love for you to suggest, or even host your own events!

Limitless RP prides ourselves in maintaining an active, mature, professional team of staff members there to serve players around the clock. Not only do we have several different levels of administrator, we also have what we call the Community Helper Team, part of our Department of Community Assistance. These are a group of our finest players selected to assist players in learning the ropes of how to play the game. You can ask them questions in our /newb chat in-game, on discord, or even on our forum. Rest assured, once you join Limitless, you’ll always have a helping hand there to guide you.

There are no applications for our Administration team here. We watch, and hand select our finest players to serve on our administration team. Administrators are assigned mentors to coach them until they hit the General Administration level. From there they can climb the ladder and join / lead departments dedicated to serving the player in various ways. We’ve got our Department of Player Affairs, dedicated to handling complaints, appeals, and player requests. Our Department of Factions oversees all legal factions to ensure that power is never abused, and RP is always conducted properly. The same applies to our Department of Gangs, they oversee all illegal organizations within Limitless Roleplay.

I could sit here typing all day, telling you what makes Limitless RP one of the greatest servers in the community. Honestly, if you’ve gotten this far, I’m not sure how. There is no possible way I could do the greatness of our community justice in a simple thread. Take a minute, give us a chance, log onto the server. We promise you won’t regret it, and we assure you that you’ll see what we mean.

Visit our Website!: https://LimitlessRP.net
Come say hi on Discord!: https://discord.gg/limitless
Get Into the game! - Press F8 in-game and type “connect s1.limitlessrp.net” or
Click Here!

12 Likes

Nice post. You’ve put a lot of effort into it. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Truly appreciate it, and hope to see you on the server!

If you have any questions we have a community help center in our discord for both “#tech-support” and “#newbie-support”!

:smiley:

Seems like AirOne is back in service for this Yellow Jacket robbery!

PC : Tom_0rgz (LLRP Admin)

Looks like our State Troopers are getting a little wet today… :grimacing:

inhc1fgpglp31
Amazing sunset views on the beach!

SAFM taking care of a fire at gas station!

Let’s ride together in luxury!

I highly recommend Limitless. The staff base is active and always trying to improve upon the server, the community is fantastic (helpful, funny, nice, etc.). This is the first and only GTAV RP server I have ever played on. Josh, the server owner, talks to the player-base often and takes constructive criticism and uses it to build upon the already amazing server. Please consider trying out Limitless RP!

1 Like

Thanks! Truly appreciate it and love having you apart of the community!

1 Like

We just released an amazing update!

Come and try it out today! :slight_smile:

Update Log : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zPry7f3DzxPJ_uZt6sYgvOpVnlDCtECmxDx8jKcNo3M/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Join us tonight for hour 3 hour long purge event!

The purge event was fantastic, it gives an unique twist to RP. It was a well set-up event and everything went smoothly. I would recommend checking out this server, I can guarantee you that you’ll enjoy your time at Limitless!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind remarks!

We truly appreciate your part within the community and glad that you are with us!

We plan to do more events as well here in the near future!

2 Likes

Great server. Amazing place to play with a great community!

2 Likes

I highly recommend this server if you are looking for unique, quality, and intriguing RP. There are fun and community engaging events held constantly throughout the week, a strong and well organized staff team, and an amazing community that create the high quality RP that comes with Limitless RP. I suggest everyone to go and give this server a try as I know you will not regret it.

1 Like

@McBignNasty
@Noah_Silva

Thank you both for your kind words!

1 Like

Looks like a dangerous storm!

PC : Sama (Goatiechan)

2 Likes

Just a classic helicopter flying over Los Santos…

1 Like

Great server overall would recommend

1 Like