Lighting Mods Not working

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version? Lastest
**Up to date?Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?steam
**Windows version?10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?No
**Error screenshot (if any) None
**System specifications MSI. 7RD LEOPARD
**What did you do to get this issue? I dont know. Radiance V Got deleted randomly. I didn’t delete it
**What server did you get this issue on? Westport County RolePlay
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?No

Also add what you already tried so far.

I have Restarted my PC. I asked for help from the other members. I got some but not even 1 worked. I dont think the problem is with the mod. maybe it is from fivem. so maybe I have to reinstall it. But I want to make sure that there might be other solutions other than reinstalling fivem.

Not a fivem related problem, ask in the original topic you got the mod from.

It is. The problem isn’t from the Mods. Its from my FiveM. And im sure about that

I tried Radiance V. Visuals Pack. Make visuals great again. BetterBrighter Emergency Lights. All these 4 visual mods. and you are saying that the 4 mods are broken? im not sure bout that sir

well concidering most of them work when installed correctly… yes, there either not being installed correctly or there broken which ever one it is… is not a FiveM related problem.

FiveM requires a clean installation to work correctly.

Ok. I found the problem. It wasn’t FiveM. It wasn’t The mods. It was my InGame Settings. So yeah. Thanks