.Life Roleplay Community | New Community | Looking for Active Members

Discord: N/A
Server Name: .Life Roleplay

Greetings,

.Life Roleplay is a new community managed by the .Life Gaming Network. I am the director of the server and plan to have a combination of text-based and ingame RP using our website and discord. We are doing a combination of chat commands and menus at the moment, but aim to have everything menu-based. Our goal is to make your roleplay experience as realistic as possible. Below are a decent amount of the features that I plan to add:

• Law enforcement (County, City, State, dispatch etc.)
  • Fire & EMS
  • Government (state and local)
  • Media (podcasts, news channels, radio channels, written media)
  • Military
  • Your classic drug running and felonious activities
  • Player owned businesses (start a law firm, podcast studio, ad agency, or transportation company)
  • A university

At this point, I have either lost you because this is too serious of a server, or you want to keep reading because this seems like a promising community. If you don’t like what I have said thus far, please keep reading because even if you choose not to join I bring up some important points.

Some concerns that I have heard going from server to server are that the RP is basically a cop simulator, or that the staff run the server and choke the growth out of their community because of their form of leadership. First off, one of my goals is to make your usual LEO RPers consider being civilians because of the vast amount of possibilities being a non-LEO civilian can offer. Sure you can do something on the side, but as a LEO, your main duty is being a LEO.

Secondly, the issue regarding a staff that only listens to themselves. There will be your standard roles such as the director, admins, mods, devs, PR, testers, but along with that, there will be a board. The board will comprise of the director, the head dev, the owner of the .Life Gaming Network, 2 LEO representative and 3 civilian representatives. The board will vote on major decisions and brainstorm things to add to the server. This way, it is not just me coming up with the ideas and everyone thinking that I run a dictatorship. I appreciate the opinion of everyone because more minds are better than one and I like getting everyone involved.

If you are interested in joining the community and checking out our progress, want to talk to me and find out more about the community, or just like to join websites and discord server, here are the links below.

I’m also looking for another active dev that knows mysql, php, lua, and java. A portfolio of past projects is preferred, but not required. Inquire in the discord.

Discord: N/A
Server Name: .Life Roleplay

Thank you for your time.

BioHaze, Director