Lets Cast a Decision

So Im With zap hosting and im looking to start a rp server!

What is the best way to go about this?

ESX Full Pack

or

VRP?

Please let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

Customā€¦

If i could code i would but unfortunate i cant :stuck_out_tongue:

For starters dont use Zap, donā€™t use vRp or ESX. Custom base is the way to go. If you donā€™t know how to code I suggest not to start a server until you can make your own scripts. To learn to code just take other peoples scripts and figure out how they work. Start a local server and start messing around.

Whats wrong with zap? and you dont need to know how to code if you get a developer? im currently looking for one so if anyone is good please let me know

lol good luck with that.

Shared hosting is a bad idea if youā€™re looking to be popular, unless the servers with zap are sandboxed and limited to resources, otherwise if another server on the same box as you is using more resources your server will suffer. You also have limited control via FTP whereas if you use your own server/VPS you have more access and can utilise things such as GitHub (which your developer will appreciate!).

If you canā€™t code youā€™ll be in the shit if your ā€œdeveloperā€ leaves. You should learn, maybe acquire a developer to assist you with learning to code, not to do it for you. Using the vRP/ESX bases will make your server look, feel and run like every other server, your own ā€œframeworkā€ will look different, have itā€™s own custom features and probably run better for the clients, thereā€™s a reason most public servers have 10FPS.

2 Likes