LESA | County Police | "Semi-Serious" Roleplay | LORE Friendly | Laidback Community | Vanilla Edit Vehicles | No Blacklist | Unique Laws

Hello Deputy101!

In order to join LESA Gaming as an EMT/Firefighter or civilian there is no age limit. If you are interested in becoming a Sheriffs Deputy you have to be at least 16 years old.

If you have any more questions please feel free to message me!

Thanks,
-Michael F.
Commander of Patrol Operations

1 Like

The new CSU unit being put to action during a hostage situation at the Fleeca bank in Chumash.

1 Like

Los Santos County Fire Department Medic 7 is staging for a hostage situation.

1 Like

The Los Santos Sheriffs Department assisting the Los Santos County Fire Department on scene of a 3 car MVA.

1 Like

Ah this situation was great. Rest in peace for the deceased.

1 Like

1 Like

The Los Santos County Fire Department battling a fully engulfed structure fire in Sandy Shores.

1 Like

Old Reliable still protecting Los Santos!

1 Like

Selfie time! Running radar on the side of the highway is the perfect place to take a group shot!

1 Like

This server is awesome, I recommend joining because you get experience with a bunch of cool members that have been roleplaying since 2010.

Look at her go!

Just submitted an application, looking forward to speaking with someone.

2 Likes

new YouTube video up go and watch it

new video on the YouTube channel

can i talk to a hight rank

Hi there!

Sorry about the delay! You’re welcome to directly message me here, or visit our website at www.lesagaming.com and PM either myself or any of the other administrators!

Thanks for your patience, hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Howdy, nice to see you guys up and running!

1 Like

Haven’t stopped! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of the stuff you see on the streets… It just makes you wonder.