LESA | County Police | "Semi-Serious" Roleplay | LORE Friendly | Laidback Community | Vanilla Edit Vehicles | No Blacklist | Unique Laws

Bullets aren’t the only threat to the safety of Los Santos. Do you have what it takes to run headfirst into danger?

Do you use TS?

Yes, all of our communications take place on teamspeak except our direct roleplay interactions. For that we use FiveM local voice chat.

Neighborly dispute turned into vandalism. And after an hour of investigation and questioning, five arrests were made. Courtesy of Los Santos’ finest.

Hey everyone, just want to make a quick post here telling you guys a little bit about LESA gaming.

Jeez where do i start haha! I’ve been apart of LESA gaming for ever it seems now, since the GTA 4 days i’ve been hanging out with this group of friends and honestly it’s great. We make fun of each other, call each other names, yell at stupid things, but that’s the fun part of the group. I’ve always wanted to be apart of a group where it’s more than getting online, making a name for yourself and ranking yourself up, and that’s why i really enjoy LESA because it’s not about that for me.

Now i don’t wanna come on this thread and be like “You should join this group because we have all these cools things you can do”, i wanna come onto this thread and just explain to you why LESA is more than just a roleplay server for me, it’s a family, and if that’s something that you wanna be apart of, jump on our website and apply, cause i’m always happy to see new faces around here!

2 Likes

Hey Owen!

Nice to see you still part of the community! Hope you guys are having fun and enjoying the patrols!

New members interested to join the LSSD? Check them out @ www.lesagming.com

1 Like

Since it’s been a while since we last posted, I’ll update you with one of our biggest changes! By popular demand, a long-winded discussion (read that as debate turned heated argument), and a group wide vote, the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office was dissolved & the County Police has made a triumphant return!

Interested in joining in on the fun? Want to see the other changes? Visit www.lesagaming.com!

1 Like

Here at LESA Gaming, we deploy Lore friendly vehicles into our fleet. These vehicles allow us to keep the atmosphere of Grand Theft Auto realistic to the scenery, as well as the vehicles allow all of our members to enjoy better framerates, and a more stable server! These cars do not have a large file size, allowing us to add many scripts to our game, to enhance and focus on our roleplay.

If you are interested in joining LESA Gaming, you can always apply at LESAgaming.com/recruitment or you can join our fiveM server, as it is available for the public. Just search LESA in the fiveM launcher, and you will have no problem finding us.

Here are a few of our fleet vehicles

2003 Vapid Stainer

The Los Santos County Police still deploy early style Vapid Stainers for regular patrol use. This Vapid Stainer is a 2003 model year, and has been in service for going on 17 years! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
2018 Vapid Scout The 2018 Vapid Scout has quickly become the departments favorite patrol vehicle. With our newly acquired 2019 slicktop Vapid Scout (not pictured) it is now becoming one of the most feared vehicles on the road by motorists today.
2016 Vapid Torrence The Los Santos County Police Department also has 2016 Vapid Torrences available for officers to protect Los Santos County with.
2016 Vapid Scout (left), 2003 Vapid Stainer(right) Commander Frank of Patrol Operations, and the newly promoted Sergeant of FTO, Officer Razor, closing a road due to a structure fire.

Ah, the “left on red.” The lesser-known brother of the “right on red.” So convenient, so time-saving, and so illegal. Drive safe and remember; the Traffic Saftey Branch is always watching.

Say hello to your Field Training Sergeant, Jack Razor.

When you decide to join our amazing community, our FTO (Field Training Officer) division will put you through a short orientation, and get you familiar with our department’s procedures and policies. Afterwards, you will choose your badge number, and your officer’s name.
Once we get in game and begin a patrol, either myself, one of our FTO’s, or a supervisor will give you your ride along, and see if you have what it takes to be an officer in the Los Santos County Police Department. On behalf of LESA Gaming, we look forward to seeing you patroling our streets!

The Del Perro was shut down during the recent thunder storm due to a lightning strike.

The 2019 Vapid Scout, the Los Santos County Police Department’s newest vehicle to be added to the fleet, featuring a slicktop lighting package.

1 Like

discord? existenttv#6950

1 Like

To mirror the message of my colleague there, everyone is welcome to join us on TeamSpeak - even before applying. You’re welcome to pop online, chat us up, get a feel for the community before applying.

The IP for our group’s TeamSpeak is TS.LESAGaming.com.

Thanks!

New vs. old vehicles. LESA Gaming normally switches between red and blue, and all blue about every year or so. Our previous vehicles ran an all blue lighting package, as seen below.

One of the nicest and most underrated perks of being an officer is having your own custom name and badge number displayed on your physical uniform!

1 Like

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/771742395413297388/673C66E4335DE6703D90CE4ECF2C7E5FDA78AA19/

Beautiful backgrounds for a crappy situation.

1 Like

Still looking for motivated people to join the Los Santos County Police. Take your own path within the community and volunteer for extra duties. You are your only competition, your position in the group is in your hands. We have an established chain of command that utilizes its people for their strengths, because everyone has weaknesses. True teams mold together to hide those weaknesses behind a curtain of brotherhood. We are in this together!!! Do you have what it takes to be a member of this team???