[CLOSED] Legit Roleplay | Realistic and Serious Roleplay | Server Side EUP | 16+

AS OF JULY 16TH LEGIT ROLEPLAY HAS CLOSED. WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH MIDWESTRP AND WILL CONTINUE ROLEPLAYING LEGITLY THERE. WE HAVE CONVERTED OUR DISCORD INTO A LEGIT GAMING HANGOUT AND ENCOURAGE THOSE WHO GENERALLY ENJOY PLAYING GAMES TO JOIN

Legit Roleplay was created by a small group of gamers and content creators that met while roleplaying in other communities. The group called themselves Appears Legit Gaming and inside this group is how Legit Roleplay was founded.

Legit Roleplay’s founding started with one question… How much fun would it be if your scenario-based roleplay community was drama free and didn’t feel like a second job?

Our leadership team rallied to this question, using our various experiences from life and other communities to come up with something we are proud to share with you.

So what happened? We simplified rank structures because we found those breed drama, jealousy and resentment. We threw out 10 codes for our Communications and Law Enforcement groups, favoring plain English to make it easier to communicate. We removed many of the regulations on new Civilian members, preferring to offer as much freedom as we can without devolving into chaos.

We are proud of what we accomplished so far and know we have more we want to do. Interested? We invite you to become part of our community and help grow things here. Make friends, share creativity and above all, have fun.

Our Departments:
• Civilian Operations • Communications • Fire Rescue • State Police

What we have:
• Custom LEO Vehicles • Custom Fire/EMS Vehicles • Dedicated Design & Development Team • Custom real world based CAD/MDT • Highly trained FTO Department • Mature Leadership Team • Relaxed media team policy • Relaxed patrol requirements (ie: no patrol logs)

Website
Public Discord

Photos from our members

Check out more on our gallery or Twitter

1 Like

LRP (also know as LegitRP) Is a very well developed FiveM gaming community. The staff members are chill and do not abuse their power. LRP does not feel like a second job to you and you wont get pilled up with a bunch of paper work. The LRP community is mature and very fun; everyone also gets along. I would recommend this community to anyone who is looking for a new FiveM community to be in!
Regards
Reece H.

RH

2 Likes

Amazing collection of roleplay, an extremely talented and capable development team, phenomenal and in-depth scenarios, a dedicated and caring admin and staff team… Need I go on? This server just continues to amaze me.
I’ve been working with these guys for all of two months and I’m honestly so happy Legit Roleplay was recommended to me by a friend. I really can’t imagine being anywhere else. Legit Roleplay is more than just a group of talented GTA RP folks; they’ve become family to me.
If you’re looking for a welcoming environment where you’ll be encouraged to “spread your wings” and really tap into your own potential to do great things in RP, I really encourage you to apply and give this place a shot.

2 Likes

LegitRP is literally the best RP out there.

Staff members are very active and nice, and so are the members.

LegitRP is the best RP!

1 Like

Legit Roleplay is participating in the Pink Patch Project this month to support Breast Cancer Awareness month. In doing so we have changed some of our LEO and Fire vehicles to be pink. We are also raising money via Twitter and by some of our media team members giving any bits and donations to the cause. Check out some of our screenshots from our members below!

Looking for a server to join??

Legit Roleplay is always recruiting and will never shutdown our recruitment department. Currently we are looking for Communications and Fire Rescue members to join. These two departments were created by members that are in the field IRL and they are both crazy realistic!

We raised $150 using the pink vehicles that are posted above. So honored to be able to run an amazing community that comes together to raise money for such a good cause!

Legit Roleplay is always recruiting and is still looking for members to join this awesome family. We are just under 100 strong and pride ourselves in creating real life based scenarios for all our members to enjoy, even Communications!

I love being apart of a community that does special events like our Remembrance/Veterans Day Parade. Check out some of the photos below!

Wonderful community, If you are 16+ I highly recommend joining!

1 Like

Call it global warming or whatever you want, but winter arrived in San Andreas and the grounds are covered in show! Sandy Shores Chamber of Commerce stepped up and decorated the entire downtown area.

In other news… Our State Police member got an early Christmas present and their liveries got an update! (Thanks Billy J!)

We also have a very special livery for a Toys for Tots event we are kicking off later this weekend!!

All photos credit to Jordan B. (SASP/PR Member)

We’ve been pretty quiet during the holidays and into the new year. That doesn’t mean we still aren’t here! Our Directors and Development team have lots of projects planed for the new year and have already started releasing some of them!

Come check out what we are all about, but visiting our website or our public Discord (all links in OP).

We have an awesome group of members that spend so much time creating awesome screenshots to showcase what we do on LegitRP during every patrol! They really put together a story in just a few photos.

Check out one of our PR members rocking out some screenshots on his Twitter below!

I could sit here and yell you how awesome our community is, but I would be a little biased as the Director. So, I’ll let one of our members tell you instead…

Always recruiting new members, especially those that are dedicated to Communications, Civilian and Fire Department. Check out our Twitter or Discord to learn more about us!

Holy moly, our San Andreas Fire Rescue vehicles just got a huge upgrade!!