LEB RP || Looking for LEOs || Looking for trailer creater

FIRSTLY MODERATORS PLEASE REMOVE ANY OLD LEB RP POSTS NOT THIS ONE AS THIS IS A NEW UPDATED ONE

Hello FiveM RP players!!

About us:
I am a administrator from LEB RP, we are a serious role playing server with a friendly community. We are currently looking for more players to be able to have more realistic rp over the whole GTA V map. On our server we tend to have organises patrols which have an average of 10-15 people attending of which we want to change and be able to have all three of our departments, LSPD, BCSO and SASP all active in differant parts of the map at once rather than only being able to use 1 area of the map per patrol. We unfortunately recently lost our developer who also got salty and deleted A LOT of stuff so be warned its currently in repair but fully functional. We also have a serious EMS department we are looking to expand alongside looking for dispatchers.

Applying:
Once you join our discord: https://discord.gg/ecjTMvT and apply for a position, alongside being accepted only then will you receive the server IP as this is a private server. We currently have the age limit for LEOs set to 16 after an influx of younger people who don’t take it serious enough have joined the community. All that is required is a legal copy of GTA V, FiveM, a microphone, discord and you being serious enough about the game.

Developers:
After the recent loss and salt of our old developer we are obviously looking for a new one so of you are capable and are also enthusiastic about our community then when you get onto the discord message our director!!

Features:
Custom LEO vehicle skins
Allowed trainers, Lambda and simple trainer
Clock in ability
Donator rewards
Monthly steam game giveaways (for donators over 25USD)
S.O.P. guides alongside vehicle structures
Discord for commands and help
Custom vehicles for donators
/me, /911, /ooc (out of character)
/emotes
Laws enforced
Meetings weekly to bring up issues and sort them out
Strict rules
Training days
Organised patrols
Chain of command
Twitch streamers
CAD (CPDRS)
Serious EMS department
Tow truck script

This is a fun RP server if you okay it right, messing around will only result in suspensions, bans or our director shouting at you.

UPDATES:
Introducing gangs and businesses, you can now pitch your idea to a server admin for a gang or business and request a building / area of operations. Currently we have 1 gang at the time of posting this alongside a tow truck business being introduced

Possible future updates (under large consideration):

• Return of SAHP, will only return once we have enough members to occupy it!!
  • Possible economy system, specifics undecided.
  • Updated and new LEO vehicle liveries.

Now then whats a FiveM forums post without eye candy eh? (This is not all vehicles and it’s from the old server as the new one isn’t up yet so the new ones are so much better!)

^ Couldn’t help myself it’s to sexy :heart:
Any slightly incorrect skins are fixed on new server, with a lot more custom cars

WE NOW HAVE OUR WEBSITE UP: http://www.leb-rp.com/default/

Hello there all trailer / video creators!!

I am a server administrator representing LEB RP an we are looking for someone to make a high quality trailer for the server. If you do it for free that’s great but we are willing to pay also, prices will be privately discussed once we see your talent.

We are not just looking for any old YouTube video we are looking for one of high quality and cinematic shots with some decent editing/effects to allow our server to show as professional and high quality it is. Here are a few examples of what style / standard of a trailer we are looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5lzw6B4Xg <-- This is a good example but maybe something with a bit more special effects would be of a nice standard or with some useful text

Join our discord https://discord.gg/MV6VYAb and DM me (Luke C. 1B-1 Chief of LSPD / Chosen#3010 <–discord tag) and I can organise it and find out firther info, the better job you do the more you may get payed.

As of this time DO NOT CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR as he is on a leave of absence for personal reasons.

I hope you enjoy your time
Luke C. 1B-1 | Chief of LSPD | Chosen

https://discord.gg/ecjTMvT <-- Updated discord link (old one was deleted)

HUGE THREAD UPDATE COMING SOON, THIS IS VERY OUTDATED

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Bump, looking, any questions add me on discord Chosen#3010 im happy to provide any information you need. We are an active community we just need more members.

APPLICATIONS ONLY TEMPORARILY FOR CIVILIAN, EMS OR LSPD

BCSO / SASP Will return once lspd receives at least 5 more members

Bump 10/1/18 14:52

Thank you to those who have joined but were gonna need a lot more if we want to re open SAHP as a department and re open BCDO and SASP for applications

Bump 11/1/18 14:14

Needing LEOs

Bump 12/1/18 15:14

UPDATE:
LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT Fully active and recruiting
SASP Still closed at this time
LSPD AND BCSO NEEDED

Just update the old one?

Cus i didn’t make old posts and whoever did didn’t have access to the account anymore and some mod spastic deleted my previous post cus of that

BUMP 13/1/2018

We now have new devs and a new server is being made as I speak

Still need some LEOs

And FD

Bump new server release tomorrow and its NO LAG / DESYNC Working fire script and road spikes, mostly custom vehicle liveries for Leo so far

BUMP DISCORD LINK UPDATED. OLD ONE WAS DELETED
14/01/2018
11:03

Giveaways | New server hype etc

Bump 14/01/2018 12:32

ADDED EYE CANDY!!!

Do what I want when I want, its like 1 every 1 or two days but today i double bumped it cus i added some updates

BUMP 15/1/18 11:55
Delay on new server release, hosts are shit and ruined us
Expected new release: 4/5 days

BUMP 16/1/18 19:37

New server will release soon!!!

Sneak peak to new LSPD Vehicles

BUMP 17/1/18 14:25

New server up and running

BUMP 19/1/18 15:34

ELS ADDED Looking for LSPD members

BUMP 21/1/18 13:26

LSPD Only hiring, New Cadet system

OMG make a website BUMPING is so stupid. People will join if please. -_-

We do have a website, if you can read the post but if you didnt get it here it is:

http://www.leb-rp.com/default/