LEB RP || Looking for LEOs || Looking for trailer creater

No my point was put stuff on website, bumping is so stupid. If I were to join your community and to see this it would honestly turn me away.

All we are doing is getting as much advertisements as possible and bumping when we add new features so people not in our community can see what we are adding

Yea but not everyone cares. That is a desperate act right there. All Iā€™m trying to say is that communities that do this will never be on my list to join because all they want is to be on top. If I ran a community I donā€™t care about popularity I want people to come patrol and play and not have to worry about people that are not trustworthy.

Our aim is to grow the community, other than posting on forums there isnā€™t very many ways to boost the popularity. Your point is not everyone cares but the people that do and see our improvements and want to join the community are the people we want to join us. If your not interested in our community then we would rather you leave than trying your hardest to make us look bad so bye :3

Whatever you do your own thing people on internet will never learn. SAD FACE.

BUMP 27/01/18
23:51

SAHP Opening

People There are Not Very Nice at all Cough Cough

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I was under the impression that you are not meant to ā€˜make money off FiveMā€™? Have I misunderstood something, orā€¦?

You really can stfu Carter you were given like triple the chances you should of and given well to much respect for who you were after your consistent failrp and disrespect you deserved the toxicity shown when you got banned for the second time

Its a slight tip in a sense to those kind enough to donate money of free will

As i said Not very nice

Guys Im Not Sure Why You Need To Be So Hostile Towards Each Other. As I Have Said In Many Of My Posts, If You Dont Like A Server Simply Dont Play On It. No Need To Bring All The Dirt To The Forums.

I Mean The Least You Guys Could Do Is If You Want To Discuss This Further With Each Other Take It To PM.

Try To Avoid Causing Beef. It Just Makes The Forums Look Cluttered And Untidy.

Thanks For Your Consideration.

You cannot make money off of FiveMā€¦ However, accepting donations and giving in-game rewards (or donator rewards) for said donations is not against the TOS. Please refer to the post below:

1 Like

BUMP 5/2/18

9:03
New custom skins photos coming soon

BUMP 26/2/18 01:38

Huge update coming thread will be updated