[Large Release] The Family RP Partial Source Code [C#]

how do i only get the ring to show when ppl talk not all the time?

This is an old thread, but how can I get only the scoreboard?

I don’t want the whole fivemcsharp resource, only the scoreboard; bc it’s sleek af.

Take the scoreboard as sample code and create your own C# project and copy + adapt it to then build it yourself.

A lot of this code is very specific and works together, so you will need to change, add or remove certain parts regardless.

1 Like

Hey im new with this and i like this map but i have msql installed on me pc and now? how can i conect msql to the family rp? [map etc]

i still run the server on me own computer.
Almost thanks for you help!

if I want only the devtools tool, there is some way … because I was looking for it and I can not find it ?? ty♥

You will need to take the individual parts you want from this source code and compile it yourself.

This is just partial source code that is meant to showcase the possibilities of C# and also give some code snippets/examples to users. This is not a complete working server source code.

Oh ok.

Its not a full map do you say?
with the RP plugins? etc…

No, this is not a functional resource

Mooshe made a devtools resource, have a look over here [Release] DevTools - Standalone Menu for Development

So you listed a bunch of stuff but didn’t release much of it? I was interested in Player Markers and Car AI/Locks but neither are in the files you linked. I don’t understand why you linked them if you aren’t releasing them haha

The code is included in the repository.

Player markers are also in the repository. Look harder.

If you’re looking for FamilyRP style voice indicators resource that’s ready for you to use, have a look here.

So I don’t know what you’re on about, but this is the most extensive released C# code out there. It’s helped a lot of people.

Alright cheers.

hello, where can i download it?

How do you run this framework.

It’s only code not a whole framework

Most of the code running on FamilyRP framework, these are just snippets as I see.

Love this large release lol

can i get steps on how to download and make it work? @ImportantHippo

Summary

This text will be hidden

Download it.

Make it work.

Maybe next time, search some place like maybe Google?