Lambda vehicle spawn crash

2nd vehicles spawned via lambda menu causes crash below. Simple trainer not affected. Started happening since FiveM update from yesterday. Tested by multiple people on different servers with different vehicles (addon vs. vanilla).

2018-08-12%2009_39_45-Settings

I had that same issue to. You may have 1, A bad computer or 2, You need to clear out you cache.

Definitely not 1 and 2 didn’t help. Everything was working perfectly fine prior to the FiveM update. Then two of my friends and I started immediately having this same problem. Hmm.

My server is having the issue aswell, Our computers aren’t bad and we’ve tried deleting our cache. I think FiveM just broke something in their development path :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you try asking in the Lambda Menu topic? perhaps they need to update it to take whatever changes that were made into account.

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources/mods.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: