L.A. Noire RP | Realistic Roleplay WEAZEL NEWS HIRING

How do I be apart of this ??

2 Likes

connect 158.69.122.204:32006

Hey, I spent $100 on the patreon A while back and now Iā€™m pretty sure the server is whitelisted so I canā€™t play anymore, how do I get back in?

how old do you have to be im 14

1 can be one please hire me

Anyone have discord for thug life

Trying to join LSPD however the discord does not work.

how to join ehuglife rp please help me āˆš

Can I join this server please please

add more guns

I got ban on your discord last time I played, idk, I canā€™t join

Iā€™m also looking to join a good server. I tried a different one and canā€™t because they didnā€™t like my characters back story they asked for. They said it wasnā€™t real but it was 96% true. :rofl::rofl:. In real life I didnā€™t beat my military wife (mine) and her boyfriend with a bat when I came home and found her cheatingā€‹:rofl::rofl:. Nor did I go to prison for doing the above lol

Looking to join this server and add some value to it. Hoping youā€™ll send an invite. I donā€™t know. Feeling cute. Might join.

Can I plz get unbanned Iā€™m not perm ban but I did my time still canā€™t get in the server

how do you get in thung life
rp

how do you play i want to be a cop . I seen a youtuber named furiouse fade play Thug life

this looks interesting, are people that arenā€™t so good in english allowed?

Evening, looking to join just Iā€™m not sure about the command codes to do certain actions or what is needed to be downloaded (besides FiveM) and the likes, and it might be confusing but just looking to play on the server with no mess ups if that makes sense.

What do you use to join the server? FiveM?
Sorry, Iā€™m a noob