Kids with servers

So it has started to be a joke now and that is being kicked for no reason and having to force shut down the FIVE client due to it becomes unresponsive and the same goes for leaving or disconnecting.

I don’t understand why it’s so easy for these kids to host server, it is a 18+ game after all so whats with all the stupid servers with kid admins.

Kicked for this, kicked for that… kicked for being a better driver, kicked for being able to shoot, kicked because the admin is too young to understand real life and cant playing RP.

Please make it a bit harder for them to host a server. It’s just way too easy and they dont learn anything other than how to have power. Not sure its healthy for there little minds.

1 Like

Don’t play on RP servers, easy solution

4 Likes

“Not sure its healthy for there little minds.”

You mean “their”.

I am not sure that your healthy little mind is all in check either.

To be honest, how do we know that you are not a kid?

The scope of your complaint is comparable to that of which, a child would convey.

9 Likes

If they are a owner of a server then what ever they say goes. If you don’t like it find another server. simples.

I know my little brother helps run my server and he does a great job at it. So I don’t think age is the problem here. It’s rule breaking.

3 Likes

I’m 21 and I’ve hosted servers from my 14th. I started hosting because of this reason. On a wide variety of games I used to play, there were these admins of about 10 - 12 years old abusing the shit out of their powers. My servers always had the statement of anti admin abuse. Though on FiveReborn I haven’t encountered any kid-admins yet, maybe because I mostly play on my own server or a server where I know the staffmembers. On the original GTA Online I ran into a 9 year old squeaker that screamed in the voice chat: “DON’T KILL ME! WHY YOU KILL ME??!!” I think parents have to be way more strict, as what mine did, forbid their children to play games above their age. So no 18 years old yet? No 18+ games, pal.

1 Like

@jensus: But I did not behave like one that abuses his powers. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t start insulting people randomly because you think you’re having the rights to randomly call me a “dumbass” and say “stfu” (Shut the fuck up) to me. Better watch your language. :wink:

“I’m different than other 14-year olds guize I swear!!111one”

Please, remove yourself from 5R.

@Rstein: Me? What’s with today’s folk… So much hate.

EDIT
Mijnheer “Kutgebruiker9000” vertelt mij eventjes dat wat ik moet doen? 100/10. Beter haal je eventjes erg snel die vingers van je toetsenbord af en eventjes goed nadenkt over wat je allemaal uitkraamt… :slight_smile:

Honestly it all depends on who you are dealing with. The FiveRebron devs are not going to “make it harder” for kids to host servers. That isn’t their job, let alone the fact that it isn’t even possible for them to do so. If you claim to be more mature than these “kids,” then make your own server. I do not see the issue. I don’t know if you have ever seen it, but I ran the California Highway Patrol server which was fairly popular for a month or two before I had to shut it down. I’m 14. I know how to run a server; I know how to manage people. Mindless complaining will not do anything and the mindset that you hare in, thinking that the devs can just make sure kids do not play the game, is absurd.

1 Like

I get my shivers down my spine since the community is slowly turning itself into Gmod. Many kids were from the Gmod community. But imagine if how many Youtubers are going to make videos about this mod, a lot of these kids will poison the game as the same as happened to Gmod. Although, we should have an age restriction. At least it isn’t bad as the online session; it’s been a long time since I’ve played online.

By the way, Nice Ingot you have there bud

Thanks, I made this as a wallpaper a few months ago: