Keymaster down

The Keymaster website seems to be down…

Yeah it is down. All servers just went down.

This happened practically 1 week ago… They need to fix there shit man

Amen to that, or atleast allow server’s to start etc

…Theres nothing to praise when there shit fails…

Chill Out. (20 chars)

I’m chill, just I hate it when stuff fails like this… and multiple times as well

You would think they would learn and fix it :frowning_face:

I mean this is as much their hobby as everyone elses. The funny tjing is everyone has an issue when something happens but you know what if they wanted to shut down fivrm all together they can. So sitting here complaining is just stupid. It would have been different if this thread was just to notify that it was down but sitting saying this

Is doing nothing. I believe if you can do better go and make your own and well see how long your shit is down. Please i would love to see how yours goes.

True, I get your point, but implamenting a system like the keymaster and how many times it fails is horrible.

1 Like

But that is their choice and their choice only. If you wanted to be against it. Be a developer and have a say.

1 Like

Also, just like ‘1 week ago’, it’s not the keymaster only. Probably lambda down again. I know runtime is down.

Lamda Is still currently working actually

Another crash on cloud for keymaster. The dumbest feature that fivem has ever released.

Then make your own please. When you do let me know.

1 Like

Meh, I’m just gonna wait it out like the last one, I guess shit happen’s

1 Like

It’s not the keymaster’s fault, calm your shit.

Bro, the keymaster is also down, it’s a chain reaction

1 Like

Keymaster site is down. So what else could it be? Right during prime time RP and stuff for me too. Smh

Everything else. runtime.fivem.net is also down.