[Beta Release] SonRP | Public Server | Hiring LEO/EMS - Open Interviews | Menu Based | 100+ Custom Cars | Sonoran CAD

Welcome to SonRP. We’re a new community that came back from the ashes. We are built on the idea of having a fun, realistic, and enjoyable roleplay experience. We have no limits on streaming/recording on our servers. We want you to tell your story, grow your fan base, and grow yourself into the creator you want to be. We accept all players of 13+ Years of Age.

Menu Server IP: 209.126.12.221:30120
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/qYqHZ9Cym6

• Menu Based
  • Custom Cars
  • Fuel script
  • Law Enforcement Scripts
  • Real Life Vehicles
  • Serious Lifelike Roleplay
  • Custom Addon Vehicles
  • Sonoran CAD / MDT
  • Non-ELS

• San Andreas Highway Patrol. (Looking for Department Head)
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
  • San Andreas Fire / EMS (Looking for Department Head)
  • San Andreas Communications Center (Coming Soon)
  • Department of Aviation (Coming at a Later Date)

Applications:

• Community Staff Team
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Links: Join the Discord for Application Links

Coming Soon

3 Likes

I love this server every join! It is so good.

2 Likes

Thank you for the review!!! Please look for our ESX Server that just got launched

Thanks,
Tech
Founder

2 Likes

Updated the Thread for Revamp :slight_smile:

1 Like

YCRP Version 2.0

Update the ESX Systems!!! Updated the Thread with New Content

I am Head of State police and it is worth joining the server as we are constantly working on the server.

Note: We are still looking for active LEO and Civilians, make sure to join the discord and apply on the website.
BCSO: Looking for all ranks from sheriff to deputy
SASP/HP: Looking for all rank from Deputy Commissioner to Trooper.

Is there still staff hiring @TechDoezGT?

Yes we are still hiring Staff… Join our discord and I will give you more details!

I am working on bringing my server back to life. I am looking for skin developers if interested join the discord and @ my account Ian H.

New additions make the server even better with all department still hiring you need to come quick because we will be shocked how fast they can close and you can see all the effort we put in to make this server have good scripts and still have good atmosphere because we want to help you

We are currently looking for a civilian director, San Andras Communications Center Director, and some staff members. We are a newer server that has rereleased, we offer an economy server that has many jobs and things to do. Los Santos Police Department is hiring law enforcement. If anyone is interested in applying to any positions DM Ian H.#7568 on discord.

New Updates! Los Santos Police Department is currently Hiring! We are holding a Cadet Training Today at 4 PM EST. Open Interviews will be conducted throughout the day. We are currently looking for a civilian director for organizing events to promote the server. We are still looking for Staff Members. Join the Discord to take advantage of these opportunities.

Added Menu Based Server, New CAD System, Los Santos Police Department is hiring law enforcement. If anyone is interested in applying to any positions DM Tech#4775 on discord.

discord link invalid

1 Like

Sorry about that I have updated the Discord Link.

Did some updates, added in custom civilian vehicles, added in Rescue Helicopter Skins, added in new LSPD/BCSO Vehicles. More Updates to come in the coming weeks.

Added in the following…
Development Update | Menu - 5/4/2020

[+] Added Some More Civilian Vehicles
[+] W.I.P. Trying to get a discord ace perms rank sync to work
[+] Added in Spike Strips for Cops
[+] Added Air Traffic Control and Dispatch Chat
[+] Edited Handling Files for PD Cars
[!] Edited Handling Files for Speed on CIV Truck 1 (Blacklisted Model until Fix can be corrected to work)
Development Update | Menu - 5/5/2020

[+] Added in an Official Bot in Discord.
[+] Added in a Whitelist Add Roles Command for High Command in Discord
[+] Added in Police Department Tahoe
Development Update | Menu - 5/6/2020

[+] Added in Volunteer Police Car.
[+] Added in Volunteer Police Channel in Discord (#volunteer-police)
[+] Added in Volunteer Fire Channel in Discord (#volunteer-fire)
[+] Added in Department of Aviation (Director is @Mike Barrington#4846)
[+] Added in Helicopter’s License and Pilot’s License.
[+] Setup Groups for Helicopter’s License in Game
[+] Setup Groups for Pilot’s License in Game

Have you ever thought about what its like to be an officer or about the service we provide within the community? The Los Angeles Police Department is currently seeking those who have what it takes to become a part of the best law enforcement team in all of San Andres. We have a comprehensive training program that will prepare you for the adventure ahead. If you’re interested schedule your interview. We look forward to meeting each one of you.

Join the Discord to Schedule an Interview

We have updated the thread: Welcome to State of Nevada Roleplay. We’re a community built on the idea of having a fun, realistic, and enjoyable roleplay experience! Our LEO training is some of the best. We are a Public Server focused on the players! We have no limits on streaming/recording in our servers. We want you to tell your story, grow your fan base, and grow yourself into the creator you want to be. We accept players of all ages since are a Public Player Based Server. We are looking for players and people to join LEO and fire departments! Hiring LEO, Fire, EMS, and Staff! Apply in our discord: https://sonrp.com/discord