Kansas Department Of Public Safety - Realistic Clan, Teamspeak!

Hello I’m a Director of KDPS and here we take pride in Roleplay. We hope to make this clan big one day, currently we have 4 Staff. Including my Assistant Director and My Co-Director.

Some about us: We own a Teamspeak Server. But once your application is accepted you go to our old Discord and you will be interviewed in their, and once you pass your interview then you can go to the Teamspeak (which will be dead until we get members :p) We are gonna be opening the Wichita Police Department after we get 25 Troopers on our KHP Team. Our server is hosted out of Montreal.

Departments and Requirements:
-Kansas Highway Patrol
-LSFD
-Civ
-Kansas Communications

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fFtG4M6Td0pMSHqo5wjeLQcB2CnLxjEg1PfleoVbUhg/edit

To join you must be over the age of 13 on the day you make your application, no exceptions anyone under that age. All troopers must go through a training process and which it will be posted in the Discord.FTO’s will train you only 4 at a time and you will get test to pass. Once you pass your training you can go on patrol in your Crown Victoria. Training will take 30 minutes to 1 Hour. If you fail your 1st training session you are more than welcome to attend the next one that you wish to attend.

Patrols are everyday, but Main Serious Patrols are 2-3 days a week that we require you to attend, the Semi are not required and are just for fun.

We are opening the Sheriffs Office once 20 WPD members join.

For any questions DM me. And no you can’t just come look at the server and test it out you must pass the interview before getting a slot on the server…

-Director of KDPS

1 Like

Alright I applied. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can check your email :smiley: