JusticeCommunityRoleplay | Public | State-Wide Roleplay

Hello, fellow FiveM users!
My name is Matthew (Soccerdawg) and I am the owner of largely populated FiveM community, know as Justice Community Roleplay. We are on our way to 1000 members. Our community has serious RP and a lot of custom scripts. We are almost to 900 members so it would be great if you would join our server so we can get 1000 members before the server gets unlisted.

Thank you, Soccerdawg

1 Like

Soccer you might wanna delete that XD .

i want to be a chp how do i apply

admins in this community kick people for rping but get mad that they get caught. recommend you do not play here

1 Like

It wouldn’t matter anyway, because their Discord link is expired, so no one can connect! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol, this post is from August

this was a long ass time ago lmao

invasion of the members of jcrp lmao

terrible admins that are younger than 95% of the population of the server, got kicked because i drifted then was banned because i asked why i was kicked

3 Likes

I just got banned by Daedulus for being Racist and Cop inpersonation when I was driving down 68 in a audi looking sport car and a camo hypebeast looking player model

1 Like

Yeah, I was banned too for no actual reason from your Discord and FiveM Community… Not only that but I was accused of Admin impersonating when all I was doing was driving down the highway in my CHP CVPI

Terrible. Admins kick for no reason and have no idea how to do their job.

Friends with the OP, asked for it to be closed and hidden.