Join VisionaryRP Today! | CAD/MDT | Many Open Positions | VisionaryRP.com

How populated is your guys server? should i expect random interactions with people who join from the server list?

how many players are on the server at its peak times?

as long as you guys have like 20 people at least on, then thats good enough for me.

I just wanted to thank Visionary for excepting me into their community. I’ve never played on an RP server or had any experience and they made me fell very welcome and helped me the whole way. I feel very fortunate to have found such a friendly group. I’ve had a great time so far and while the server isn’t full, they do the very best the can to make it fun. I can only see it getting better from here. Thank you again @Lethal & staff for accepting me. I feel right at home even as a new player. I highly suggest this server !

2 Likes

Thank you both for your kind post about the server.

2 Likes

Our new fleet just came in!

we would need access to the cad first? just saying

I am in another community

ok ummm…

oh… ok, that is nice to know

Pretty decent group of guys who are pretty level headed and not over bearing on what you do. Everyone is pretty helpful as well in helping you learn the ropes of the server and commands used. I would say if you are looking to join a decent server and get involved, you should give this one a go and see where it takes you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your nice post! :slight_smile: