Join tHE WaCK PaCK 2.0 RP Server

TWPRP is Currently PUBLIC !!! (Must Be In Our Discord)

Come by and Check out our Economy Based Server with 64 slots. We have a large Community and active staff and developers.

We have a Skill system to track your progress and let you earn more, collect more and have more fun.

Over 150 Addon Vehicles

8 Drugs & 5 Illegal Jobs

SASP / EMS / DoJ (Whitelisted Jobs)

Multi Characters

Custom Interiors

Custom Blackjack Script

Custom Robbery Scripts (Banks, Stores, Houses)

Street Racing

Own your own business

Active Gangs

and Much More…

104.153.108.98:40120

Join our Discord:

TokoVoip Teamspeak Required!!

Plugin Install Instructions is listed here:

1 Like

Moved to #server-development:server-bazaar

Sorry for the spam but I really like server and I was banned for not having a mic even when I replied to an admin my steam name is Nigel Farage I have sent one of you guys a friend request so please message me ASAP. I really wanna speak to someone so I can play again and also I can’t connect to your discord so thats why I am talking on here.

Yeah I really liked the server too but I got banned for failing RP once. No warning, nothing. Its kind of fucked up to be honest.

I cant find where can ı clean dirty money helppp

Hello, I was wondering if someone could send me a updated link to the discord?

~Thanks: MitchTwigs

https://discord.me/thewackpack @mitchtwigs

I was rping fine, then all the sunned i was banned. five minutes later my friend was banned while talking with an admin. I was driving a utility truck to the job center, got out got a job hopped in my truck to go to my job, next thing im banned. no reason. banned by norwaypd… https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/961968034044909971/C21B6FCCAE097779119F2D8E1DA30A096541BBCC/ <—proof (it was a perm ban.)

I guess you forgot calling us “bitches” in our discord. Good riddance :slight_smile:

You should probably tell the whole truth instead of coming to a forum and trying to blast the server. :smiley:

Is there any way to get some help trying to connect to this server. Every time I try I either get Steam Authentication Failed, or Cannot Connnect To Game Host. I have friends that play here and I would like to play along with them.

The issue should be resolved.

Got it … Thank you :slight_smile:

Can someone tell me why i can’t join to the discord server?

http://www.thewackpackrp.com/ (our discord link can be found on our website)

hello ive been banned for some days now and just cant find another server that suit me like TWP
Ive been caught red handed exploiting on my account and tried to tell you guys the truth about wat going on. i just want to play this server and enjoy the time i have with it. i am completely sorry about wat have happen and really wanna get un banned. please wat can i doo to get un banned. plz help me no other server like this one my steam is adamou_hunter please give me another chance never ment for this to happen.

Fat RIP… Wackyyy Pack 4Life.

1 Like

damn bro. really no other server like this moe idk

Their server are full of admin kids (including lots of bugs)
Don’t join. I had a bug with vehicle and they just kicked me because i asked for help.

2 Likes

All of our staff is over the age of 21, so the first statement is incorrect, as for you being kicked I’m fairly certain it wasn’t just because you asked about your car.