Join queue for full servers/Filter Bar/Blacklisted programs and MORE!

Kinda like rust, they have a queue for each player that joins a full server, telling the player how long until they can connect to the server, like this:

P.S add a Filter bar like in arma3 so it can be easier to find a server with the mod you want or the server you want to find in general by name.

I’m not sure if ip addresses are already hidden but if they are then they should stay hidden so that people wont be able to DDOS the server so easily and more people could run a dedicated port-forwarded server on their useless computer 24/7 without a problem, I know there’s always a way to find a server ip via wireshark/something similar but still. Just by writing that, another idea came to my head: when you launch fivem and you run a program like wireshark, fivem should automatically close without warning saying “FIVEM WON’'T RUN UNLESS ****.exe IS CLOSED” basically adding a list of blacklisted programs that won’t let fivem run unless they are closed completely.

I believe the queue system is a MAJOR needed feature. Please this would solve so many server issues