LESA | County Police | "Semi-Serious" Roleplay | LORE Friendly | Laidback Community | Vanilla Edit Vehicles | No Blacklist | Unique Laws

Donning the Los Santos County Police shield is not only your ticket to one of the greatest shows on earth, but also your invitation to the stage.

1 Like

The choice is yours - civilian, EMT, or Police Officer (or any combination of them). Take the first step and visit www.lesagaming.com.

1 Like

The best way to survive a motorcycle accident, is to prevent one from happening. Always wear your helmet!

Uh oh. Looks like officers Ernesto and Farheed aren’t too fond of the graveyard shift

"The Superintendent always told me, life is like a cup of coffee."

"Officer…I swear to drunk, I’m not god"

1 Like

Ha! Love the shot, but it kinda looks like you pushed him up the hill.

This is what happens when you shoot and down our police officers. You mess with the bulls, you get the horns.

Fancy picture because I cannot think of a caption today. Enjoy.

Officers arriving on scene of a 1 vehicle MVA in Vespucci. Driver was unable to be located at the scene.

The Los Santos County Police is looking for qualified applicants! Think you have what it takes to be a member of Los Santos’ Finest? Apply at joinlesa.com.

Do to a shortage of police officers, the Los Santos County Police department has changed into the Los Santos Sheriffs Department, our brand new liveries, and uniforms are receiving great feedback from the public!
Come and join us at lesagaming.com

1 Like

The Los Santos County Sheriff’s Traffic Safety Unit is working full force this weekend, so buckle up before you end up saying “hello” from the other side.

1 Like

The LSCP has closed their doors, and the new cops in town are in full swing! Introducing the LSSD!

LSSD COPS #1 IS LIVE! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW5ZPpINgiA&t=105s

Breaking news people!! The Los Santos County Police is done! The people have spoken, they’re tired of political correctness: they want no-bullshit crime sweeping cops!

Thinkin’ about screwing around in our County? The Deputies of the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department have their eyes on you. No matter where you are, no matter what you’re doing, we are watching!

We aren’t kidding. You’ll be able to run, but you won’t be able to hide.

Want to march on the side of righteousness? Join us and drive this bad boy:

Fight crime, destroy some punks, join the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department at www.lesagaming.com

Every now and then you get an opportunity to sit back and soak in the view

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting community from the pictures!

1 Like