LESA | County Police | "Semi-Serious" Roleplay | LORE Friendly | Laidback Community | Vanilla Edit Vehicles | No Blacklist | Unique Laws

Senora Four is in the sky! Join the fight against crime! JoinLESA.com!

2 Likes

Constantly updating server, friendly environment, best group I’ve seen. JoinLESA.com

2 Likes

SENORA ONE THE DEDICATED E.S.S.(SWAT) BIRD HAS HAD AN ACTIVE WEEK

ESS OUR COUNTY WIDE TACTICAL SERVICE IN ACTION

2 Likes

ACTIVE SHOOTER MAZE BANK ARENA

** SUSPECT DOWN **

2 Likes

I have been with this group for about 7 years and I am considered one of the earliest members. This group has gone through major changes to become the group it has become today. We are very active on GTA: FiveM and very active on a wide variety of other games.

If you love to role play and joke around and to have people to associate with even when you’re just sitting bored at your PC. Join us! We typically have members active everyday of the week 4:00PM (1600) Eastern - 2:00 AM (0200) Eastern every day. Patrol hours are typically 7:00PM (1900) Eastern - 10:00PM (2200) Eastern.

Come join our FiveM server just to try out the group on the side of a Civilian.

We are currently Recruiting:

Police
Fire
EMS

Within Police you can become:
Detective
FTO
K9
Pilot
Swat Team
Motorcycle Division

2 Likes

Been here for a while now started as a civilian and then joined the police department! Love this community. I was apart of many community’s. But by far this is the best for a laid back community. And we do way more then just fivem. We play Rainbow Six Siege, Minecraft, Sim City, SWAT 4, and a lot more! Join today!!! www.lesagaming.com

2 Likes

Like killing cops? Join LESA Gaming today and play as a civilian!
JoinLESA.com

2 Likes

Hurricane I will kill your ass for this one. Thin blue line motherfucker!!!

2 Likes

#FThePolice #Civs

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

As you can see, my colleagues here at LESA have a bit too much fun… Want in? Go to www.joinlesa.com

2 Likes

We’re always welcoming new members here at LESA Gaming!

2 Likes

Palomino One, our newest bird, keeps a watchful eye over Detective Dui and his partner.

Join us!

2 Likes

We have no shortage of fun here at LESA Gaming! Come join the fun!

2 Likes

2 Likes

A squirrel seems to have caught the Lieutenant’s attention.

2 Likes

Another successful patrol!
Join the thin blue line!
www.joinlesa.com !

2 Likes

Thorough investigations. That’s the CIS game! Join us today! We’re recruiting new Officers!

2 Likes

Become a member of LESA now to be part of exclusive member only patrols!
www.joinlesa.com

2 Likes