[JOB][ESX][PAID] Transistep

[EDIT] If you need help to integrate this to your server DM me on this forum. / Si vous avez besoin d’aide pour l’intégrer à votre serveur, contactez-moi en privé sur ce forum.

V1, full maintained, on my Tebex shop https://skulrag.tebex.io/

EN

Scroll for the FR section

ESX legacy (v1-final) Compatible

[FiveM][Job][Private] Transport company and management of raw materials to supply a city.

The goal of this script is to implement a business that can generate materials and provide the city with resources, limit the resources farming of other companies and increase sales / purchase interactions between companies and players.

The convoy system is designed so that players play together, you cannot deliver someone else’s trailer, so be careful to not lose it!

Direct link → https://skulrag.tebex.io/package/5700548

FR

ESX legacy (v1-final) Compatible

[FiveM][Job][Private] Entreprise de transport de frêt, stockage et livraison.

Ce script a pour but d’avoir une entreprise qui permet de générer des matériaux et de fournir la ville en ressources, limiter le farm de ressources des entreprises et augmenter les interactions vente / achat entre les différentes sociétés et joueurs.

Le système de convois est conçu de manière à ce que les joueurs jouent ensemble, vous ne pouvez pas rendre la remorque de quelqu’un d’autre, attention donc!

Lien du script: https://skulrag.tebex.io/package/5700548

17 Likes

sound like a great concept,if you want help syncing trailers and package between players i could help if you like.

Hi @Joe_Beauchamp thank’s!
What do you mean by “syncing” ?

A trailer can be seen by everyone but the fact is that only it’s owner (the worker who retreive it) can store it and that’s what I wanted, to force players playing together.
In the other case, one player can drive for 8 players while the other 7s are just waiting or doing something else. Plus, a convoyer can only retreive 1 trailer during the shift.

If you have any question :ok_hand:

Great work ! Soon I try it.
Video or picture.

@Snoop25 thank’s!
I’m searching for pictures in my database ^^
I’ll publish some asap !

I have some error with esx_service. And I have the esx_service that you provided.

error “es_extended: TriggerServerCallback => [esx_service:isInService] does not exist”

Hi @XDope,

That’s weird because if you check in the https://github.com/Skulrag/unknown-story/blob/master/resources/[scripts]/[nescessite]/esx_service/server/main.lua

You’ll se that the callback isInService is there.

Do you have more informations about the error ? Like the line where it happens, make sure that you don’t have a duplicata of esx_service in your project :ok_hand:

I found the issue thanks. I didn’t start it before “transistep”. That was the issue. Thanks for help :slight_smile:

Just need English Translation :confused:

1 Like

@XDope ahah i’m working on it ^^

1 Like

“in_garage_type” is not included in SQL. Other then no bugs found!

oh yeah I missed it! It’s because I refactored the esx_advanced_garage, just add this ‘in_garage_type’ collum to your owned_vehicles table if you have one.
Gonna edit it, I refactored all the scripts so I don’t remember all the modifications I did ^^’

Video or picture would be great to see what this is.

1 Like

im picturing somthing like a cargo container, starts at the docks, sombody takes it to a factory or delivery center then its taken back. meanwhile now the factory can make more or supplies for shops. ect

1 Like

I think you should mention it and give all a fix. Also “Unknown column ‘put_by’” under owned_vehicles.

1 Like

Yup, that’s what I’m trying to do asap ^^

“SCRIPT ERROR: @transistep/server/main.lua:112: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘store’)”

Society is not registerd :3

1 Like

I see, missing the creation of datastore in sql. I’m adding it.

Possible to get a showcase video of this? Im not sure if i quite understand what the purpose of this is/what this does (although i have been up for 24 hours almost and im not sure if i can even read anymore) :rofl:

@Skulrag Still issue even after the SQL update for datastore. “server/main:112”

Bonsoir, malgré plusieurs essai, quand j’arrive au point invisible des trailers, impossible d’en faire sortir une, j’ai ajouter la traduction pour voir le sortir remorque et rien n’est fais, j’attends avec impatience une version corriger car ce projet et vraiment super ! Il y a déjà beaucoup de travail effectué félicitation !

1 Like