[JOB][ESX][PAID] Transistep

I have a problem, I can’t take objects from society.
I get this error when I try to get a object.

Exceptionnal work, beautiful ! Thank you my bro :smiley:

1 Like

Need video or picture.

1 Like

Thank’s @Emrys !

@Lites70 Peux-tu m’envoyer par message privé l’erreur en question ?
Appuie sur F8 au moment où tu sors la remorque pour la voir, merci :ok_hand:

@XDope Ok I’ll look asap for solving this :ok_hand:

hi bro from these errors as i can solve??

!

Screenshot%20(246)|690x388

1 Like

Hi @Ready_4_Player, have you added the datastore as specified in the .sql file ?

I put your sql file in my db … and when I go to buy trailers it doesn’t let me into the shop

Je suis en train de faire la traduction du locale fr en anglais, il est apparent qu’il y a du langage qui est inutile a ce script, par example le langage du mafia, le id card, et le “body search”.

Aussi cela pris beacoup de temp pour figurer comment travailler dans le script car ce n’est pas facile a savoir quoi faire sans à regarder dans le script les coordonées, il faut je fait un tuto pour mes joueurs pour qu’ils savent comment faire.

Dans la même respiration pas example, vous avez fait une belle effort de ce script, et on n’à hatre de voire le progret de ce script
(Pardoner mon langage, ca fait quelque années que je nais écrit en français, sa fait du bien a practiquer)

1 Like

@Pole_Ice I’m currently refactoring the code to re-adapt to the original esx_vehicleshop and esx_service, that will be easier for everyone :ok_hand:

Any chance of an english translation? I tried to convert but it just missed most of the menu’s

en.lua (5.4 KB)

here you go @Lindburg_2020

The sql doesnt work for me anyone else getting that problem?

Thank u

You have to take the little snipets of the SQL at a time instead of loading the entire file as there are many end lines ; that end the string.

1 Like

im having a problem with the last part the convoy_regustered_list just wont import

petite truc il manque ton sql de ta base sur la base que tu a partager juste pour t’informer

How do you mean it wont import, whats an error message?

Fix it noticed it had an extra , near the end. Now it just wont let you buy the trucks to start the job so not sure what is going on.