'issues after update'

Awesome now me and my friends cant play because of this update <3 thank you very much :smiley: . Everytime we try to launch FiveM an error appears " FiveM has stopped working"
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature:
Report ID: si-71994b13298b4dfca2f002a0ce3315d7 (use Ctrl+C to copy)
Here there is report maybe it can help somehow :smiley:

1 Like

Hello!

We believe you are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Support Template

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.
:mascot:

Awesome, the over whelming amount of information is unbearable! thank you!

Please fill out the whole support template.

Same thing happens for me

I dont think they care about us lol they will just copy pasta some support template from 2016 :joy: and do nothing i guess

I know i can make a new topic in tech supp and fill that template but i have no information about this crash , they made a new update without checking if it will work :joy:

same thing happens for me
[ 0] Initialized system mapping!
[ 156] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 405] Initialized system mapping!
[ 561] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe” -steamparent:4956
[ 561] Initializing Steam parent.
[ 593] Initializing Steam parent: Steam’s running.
[ 624] Initializing Steam parent: Initializing presence.
[ 624] Initializing Steam parent: Attempting to run processes.
[ 702] Initialized system mapping!
[ 749] hello from “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 749] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe” -steamchild:4956
[ 749] game parent PID: 4956
[ 749] waiting for process to exit…
[ 811] Got ros:launcher process - pid 7912
[ 920] Initialized system mapping!
[ 1076] hello from “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_ROSLauncher” ros:launcher --parent_pid=4956 “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\GTAVLauncher.exe”
[ 1107] launcher! “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_ROSLauncher” ros:launcher --parent_pid=4956 “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V FiveM\GTAVLauncher.exe”
[ 1107] Initialized system mapping!
[ 1154] Replacing function table list entry 0x140564000 with 0x140564000
[ 1388] process exited with 170224512!

Report ID: si-71994b13298b4dfca2f002a0ce3315d7

The support template is still relevant it dont matter when it was made.

Fill it out.

We cant look at the message thats vague and be like… theres your problem!

if you dont fill it out no one can help you.

OP clearly doesn’t want to receive support, no need for a topic in that case.