Issue Joining Server with Old PC

So my issue is im having is i bought a new PC and gave my old one to my son to use upstairs. I uninstalled GTA, FiveM and Steam. Made all new accounts and bought new copy of game through steam. Still when my son goes to get on the server i play in it still thinks its me even with new game, new steam, new social club. Won’t pick up his account stuff and let him make a new character for our server. Any ideas??

GTA Steam Social Club all up to date fresh install with new accounts all with his email.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This happens when you dont change the social club login information.

you need to delete the digital entitlement folder so it will ask for the credentials again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.