Is it possible to edit extras/props with the vRP framework

Hi, me and some others are currently piecing together a server that is built on the vRP framework. We have tons of custom scripts and things of the sort, but for the life of us we can’t seem to figure out how to create a system to edit vehicle extras and ped extras in our police garage and or ped selection menu for police. We are open to methods like completely separate menus or a customization location at the pd next to the garage marked by a ring that has a zone where the player can drive into and customize the extras. BUT WE DO NOT WANT TRAINERS. If you are willing to help us create a system like this or already have one and are willing to share it it would be immensely appreciated. This is an issue we have been trying to figure out for multiple weeks now and have had no luck. Thanks in advance.

This?

No, I am looking for something that allows me to edit the EXTRAS that are on modded police cars for example Bxbugs123’s cvpi, you can edit spotlights, ALPR cameras, pushbar etc… , we do have the script you linked in the server but it does not allow us to do what we want.

So use this native https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0x7EE3A3C5E4A40CC9

We have looked over this multiple times and can not figure it out that is why I am asking for help to either make one or borrow one from someone.

local Veh = GetVehiclePedIsUsing(GetPlayerPed(-1))
	SetVehicleExtra(Veh, 1, 0)

Works perfectly fine for me, if it does not work for your modded vehicles, i’d suggest looking through their meta files

Where do I put this line? do I put it in the LS customs code?

wherever you have your vehicle customization at…

see thats the thing, we don’t have a customization menu, so should I put it in the vehicles.meta? We are trying to get them to spawn with set extras.

Considering you have tons of custom scripts, creating a new ‘custom’ menu would not be a difficult task, right?
You also have the needed file for the very basic one in LS Customs.

what I meant by “custom scripts” was that we have downloaded them from sights and other authors I wasn’t trying to take credit for creating them just or dev team just made small edits to them

Do you have any experience programming?
take the GUI file from LS Customs, and make a new menu for yourself,
or add an option into LS Customs.

Ok I will try this thanks