PassionRP V5 | 120 Slots | Active Development Team! - Passion Gaming Community

PassionRP is an every day growing community with an active Staff Team to ensure top quality role play for the players joining the server and a Dev team equipped with Github & Devops Azure to ensure smooth and immersion building updates for the players.

The Dev team consists of multiple developers, which include, Vehicle Developer, Graphics Designers and Core Developers.

The Staff team consists of people with duties to punish rule breakers and ensure a mature and friendly environment for every serious role-player out there.

Join PassionRP today, if you are looking for a place you could call your RP home, and if you would like to be a part of a very active community with a Staff and Dev team, that completely relies and brings updates on the feedback received from the player base.

Apply for any whitelisted job today on our website passionrp.com

Become a part of our active community Passion Gaming

6 Likes

Instead of just reg bumping.
PassionRP has a very unique and challenging economy, however we have just increased the starter amount since a lot of people r staying indoors!

We update our changelogs every day :slight_smile:

Been a while but we’ve upgraded to 64 slots and have done many changes :smiley:

Been a while since we posted, we’ve publicly released our open beta!

Been 5ever since I posted here, we’ve done bigger things.
BCSO is here & player count upgrade to 80 for a while now :stuck_out_tongue:

Running infinity + mumble now!!

Over the past few days we’ve really improved our mumble voice script! Working flawlesssss

Wow this looks great! I love what you’ve done with customizing the framework…

2 Likes

Great community, devs who always pump out new content and a great staff team. Always helpful and nice and easy for new players to ease into their roleplay.

2 Likes

Beautiful server, full of lovely people, gotta grind a lot which is very fun and doesn’t get boring, economy is really good, it’s like irl work hard and you get, the server and the community being really good vibes, the community show a lot of love and support to everyone, very kind people!

(SkreetsTV)

2 Likes

Great server, The community is really welcoming. Great economy love being able to grind for stuff. Active Police and EMS #EMSGANG

1 Like

So, let’s talk about PassionRP;

I joined at the end of August this year and threw myself in the deep-end… After a small conversation with the previous Chief of EMS I was offered a captain role and I honestly have not looked back since.

Writing this, I currently lead the EMS Team, known as San Andreas Medical & Rescue department with the main EMS/EMT side + Five Sub-departments, all bringing in something new… I could not have done any of this without the amazing support of not only the community but the staff and development team.

The whole staff and development team are very welcoming and are always willing to help… Development updates are almost daily at the moment and they are always looking at bringing in better and more fun RolePlay experiences for everyone involved.

We have a very active DoJ team along-side the Los Santos Police Department, Emergency Medical Services team, Mechanics, Criminals and Civilians.

All of the above teams/organisations are always looking for new members… Or maybe you want to bring something of your own? You can always put a suggestion in on discord or speak to the DoJ and Real Estate to set-up your own perfect little business!

Everyone plays a part in the city and it’s up to you to find your own little slot within our 80 slot server.

Come and join us, we’d love to have you!
TAZxx
(This is written from a players perspective with no affiliation to running of the server)

1 Like

https://youtu.be/QkQkV0PZQhQ new community video!

Major updates have been released!
New Civ jobs! Some showcases below

PassionRP V3 is releasing today!

Hey all,

We updated to a 100 slots!
Gotten some new updates out, see some previews below!

Police and DOJ Database
Hunting with leaderboard

I used to be a simple, common man, until i joined Passion RP. After that, i felt like my powers increased 100 times and i’ve been able to fly ever since. I strongly suggest a dose of about 8 hours a day of Passion RP in order to gain superhuman powers, strength, speed, ability to read minds, etc. Guaranteed to get at least one superpower in a month.***

*** - PassionRP inc. is to not be held accountable if your super powers never come.

1 Like

Many people don’t know this but I’ve been around the city since the first day it opened. Some might remember me as Nolan Rose then. But today I go by TJ Rhodes, and I’m having the time of my life. Newton and his team make it this mission to make this server the very best possible to ensure everyone has a fair chance to make a name for themselves or even fly under the radar if wanted. With countless updates through the week, listening to members suggestions they built one of the best servers around. Thank you Newton and team for letting me meet some of my best friends to this day through your server. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everybody who plays on this server has a 100% chance of generating female attention in real life.

Fantastic server, Dev team listen and implement and Admins will go out there way to help.

Great server, With even sexier people.

1 Like

All my homies hate the MBU. iykyk

PS. Bloodbane is a scary guy.

1 Like