[DEAD] Inter RolePlay | Custom Cars | 24/7 | Recruiting Police/EMS/ | Serious RP | No whitelist | Active Staff | Custom CAD

Serverip: 109.230.238.84:32018
Discord: https://discord.gg/S523cgJ (discord of a clan but used by InterRP server)

About InterRP

InterRP started first as a small clan it was only 1 owner runnign dunkrp script with a few friends for fun but after thinking a little time i started to add alot to the server and i realized why not make this a public server?
this server is not bad beacuse it runs dunkosrp or simply beacuse i cannot code but beacuse it’s easier to gather all reguered resources in one place and interRP is a very serious Role-play community and we strive to be a very serious and entertaining community. We have a small but dedicated staff team. We are dedicated to helping make your RP the best it can be!

Why InterRP?
There is tons of other servers out there properly alot better too this server only has 10 slots to make a small community with friendly peolpe we allredy have a few peolpe on but we don’t stop there we want more!
we are not like the other servers trying to make the best server in the world but rather a community were peolpe can enjoy playing and have a laught that you roleplayed wrong but that’s how you learn right? therefor we welcome you to InterRP!

How can i apply for any kind of service such as police/EMS/hacker/pilot/firefighter ?
You simply have to join the server hit keybutton “M” and select apply tab
we do not have a website but rather a website built into our tablet ingame witch is also used as a CAD for services

Jobs:
Taxi driver - To bring the newcomers into town you decide the price but if a player dosn’t pay you can either put down the price a little but if they just run away from the car don’t run them over simply open the tablet and put them on the insurance list and a police officer or a lawyer will get to you next time you logon and pay the bill ift his constantly happens it simply mean you’re a shitty driver!

Bank driver - If you got nothing else todo than driving cash but it’s good money

Police - money depends on how mutch you spend you’re time trying to catch speeders but good money too

EMS - stock payrate is 5000$ but the harder you work the higher it becomes

FireFighter - Same as EMS

Drug Dealer - Hard working money but not legally cops will catch you!

Hacker - Hack into other peoples account (npc only) and steal their money you earn alot and i really mean alot
but watch out everytime you try and hack the police will be alerted and you constatly have to be on the move

Mechanic - help those old ladies get their engine back running

Delivery Driver - just as fedex expect we don’t throw packed into the ground and leave

weapons smuggler - Legally but the weapons can be used to rob a bank witch is good money

fisherman - for those who is interested in food slow money but good earnings

weed delivery - deffently the best for newcommers

cargo pilot - you gotta apply for this payday is above a few hundred thousend

airline pilot - same as above

forger - This job is about to get removed and replaced by something alot better

trash collector - Fast earning money but earns little

UPS - Deffently something you should consider

and more jobs constatly beeing added (due to hard work on them they are not listed)
i accept any kind of comments even tought it’s rude or nice anything will help me improve

Custom Scripts
We offer custom scripts witch are both found on internet and created by me myself for you’re rp experience to be the best! we offer complete custom departments with custom cars with ELS installed
Peds do not drive custom vechicle due to few peolpe experience lagg on lower end but you can see few peds with them and you can also rent vechicles and or buy them

What are the reguerements to join?
Own a valid GTA version
have fiveM installed and simply just copy the ip and paste it into direct connect or find it in the server list

Server location: Germany but server language is english all peolpe from anywhere in the world is welcome
we welcome anyone on the server wether you are total noob or a profession player whatever you are if you are in need we will gladly be helping you out just enjoy the stay :slight_smile:

Is this still an active group? Im a noob player interested in Fire/EMS. Discord link doesnt work!

I’m sorry but this server is dead it was turned off for 1 month ago by me.
i got over 20 players on it daily at once but i got bored of gta and need a real job and i just can’t sit here and play games rest of my life so i quit i turned off the vps and never turned it on agen
i do ahve the files for the server tho so if anyone is able to continue my work
it was based on dunkoRP but modified alot