Installing Client-Side Mods on Connect to Server

First to all apologies if this has already been asked.

I’ve seen other servers do this, when I connect to the server, the mods are automatically installed for me. Is this possible? For example I want the Player Location Display mod to be installed for all users on my server.

Is this doable or do I have to tell the users to install each mod manually? I’ve looked at the answers on this and they have all been very confusing in terms of yes or no…

These aren’t mods. These are scripts developed in Lua and C# running on the server.

Technically all of FiveM is a mod but OK. I was referring to installing mods like Player Location Display to the client at login. Or is this just not possible and I have the wrong end of the stick here?

The server does not contain any mods. The server contains client and server scripting that is run on each client/server. This code can simulate single player mods, but they are not installing a single player mod to the server. Everything has to be coded for FiveM. Its like you just drag and drop a mod file into the server and it runs for everybody. It has to be redeveloped to run specifically on FiveM.

1 Like

OK thanks for clarifying that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.