Installer Closes Immediately After Launch

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Can’t install
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 @ 3.60GHz
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
15.0GB
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H110-PLUS (LGA1151)
Graphics Card
NVIDIA GTX 1080
What did you do to get this issue?
I updated my computer and I had no sound in-game so I uninstalled it and the installer no longer opens, I see it appear in the task manager and then go away the next second, I already reverted the windows update to see if that would fix but the installer still doesn’t open
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder N/A
FiveM client folder screenshot N/A
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far. I have verified my game files, reinstalled it, rolled back my windows update

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Dont expect any help without uploading your CitizenFX.log file and .dmp files.

If you launch normal GTAV single player does that work? Does your fivem give a crash message?

2 Likes

I can launch GTA V normally without any issues, but I can’t open the FiveM installer so I can’t get the crash messages and/or the CitizenFX file

If your running any antivirus try disabling that and see if that helps

1 Like

I’ve already tried all the steps from here as well: https://appuals.com/fix-fivem-not-launching/
which included disabling my antivirus

(Update) Found the .dmp files and the CitizenFX (Was too big to upload so I had to compress it)CrashDumps.rar (1.2 MB) fivem_set.bin (1008 Bytes)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.