Installed But not in list and no citmp-server.yml file?

I have a server running, but I am not on the list, I did read where I need to change my citmp-server.yml file, but in my server folder I do not have that file…did I do something incorrect in setup?

Or will that appear after I make a script? Or do I need to add it in?

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version? server 2012 R2
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yep
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications 1 TB registered ECC ram quad terra i-7 on a gigabit pipe
What did you do to get this issue?

Also, add what you already tried so far.

1 Like

I recommend using the newer server, FXServer - details can be found here on how to get it up and running. And with regards to the server list, I’ve noticed it can take ~10 minutes for your server to show up after first boot. Even longer if you reboot a lot in a small timeframe.

Thank you very much I shall try this

No problem! Let me know if you need anything else.

Well my server is running but i just do not see that citmp-server.yml file anywhere in my server at all\

I have made sure it is updated but still no file

https://gyazo.com/f7167f65794620bb8c10a5b1f2b0a74f

https://gyazo.com/0f999a4da7da18081a34ca863926485a

What exactly are you trying to do that you think you need citmp-server.yml? FXServer doesn’t have/need that file for anything.

oh ok then i was browsing the forums and trying to see why my server is not in the list

I have it as DMZ and no firewall …but it is still not showing up , everything i read said i needed to go to that file and allow it to be listed…

citmp-server.yml is a file from the legacy server which is no longer used in FX. If you followed the wiki you should have made a server.cfg file. This should have everything you are looking for.

ok thank you…

so i must have something blocking the fivem servers from seeing my server which is here at my house…

I made it a DMZ but it must have something blocking the port

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.