Install Error, SEEKING HELP!

I cannot confirm that it will work, however from past experiences it fixed it.

I would listen to them… You need 2 separate GTA directories for each LSPDFR and FiveM… They can not run in the same GTA directory

That resolved my issue, so far… GTA is no re-installing. And now when I try to download FiveM, it downloads, actually it just finished. So I guess I did have to redownload, thanks a lot!

So to confirm it did fix it? Trying to determine if you are being serious or sarcastic. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m serious lol. It’s 50/50 because yes, I can download FiveM now but GTA V isn’t installed it’s installing has 10+ more hours to go so we wont really know until tomorrow if it works or not with GTA V installed.

Well, please inform me if it is fixed tomorrow so I can flag this post as resolved with a solution.

Ok, I surely will bud.

1 Like

Thank you, means a lot! :blush:

I’m late because I’ve been sick and not been worrying about GTA, but my GTA did finish. And after the install, it’s still getting the same error. I don’t seem to have a new GTA V folder though … it still has the same crashreports and all in it, but the game is fresh.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.