INSTALL: Does not ask me to "Locate GTA V"

help

**GTA V version?**1.0.0.3
**Up to date?**Believe so (Recent Install)
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**CD (7 Disc Install)
**Windows version?**Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes (I think)
Error screenshot (if any) Just asks me to Update Cache for Five M
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**Disabled Antivirus

Tried so far:
The Process I have done is Watched a popular tutorial on how to install Five M (New to PC Gaming). Followed process step by step except I didn’t have the part where it asks to “Locate GTA V File” you know, Right before it “Updates Five M”. So I continue and after it Updates Five m, it asks me to “Update Cache files” and has a 800 to 900 range MB update. So I click yes and right when it gets to the end of the download a error pops up stating “runtime.fivem.net/patches/gta_v_Launcher_1_0_1103_2.exe failed with CURLcode 0x10” (Sorry if messed up, first time posting in Forum)

Yea… I believe the developers removed this because people couldn’t figure out how to do it (yea… I know :roll_eyes:).

Yea… This is a known issue (have a look around, you’ll see others having the same issue) unfortunately, I don’t think it’s something the devs can fix. As far as I’m aware, it’s because the patches are downloaded from Rockstar and, they’re having issues (or something).

Correct category, filed out template. As far as I’m concerned you’re a genius compared to some of the other people who post here :slightly_smiling_face:

Well thank you very much. I have looked and researched hard and tried alot of solutions but none have worked. Will keep at it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.