Ingame Police MDC

I have seen certain MDCs around other server I was wondering if anyone know more info about them. Im talking about a Mobile Data Center not a CAD or a web browser thing.

It worked like this. A LEO gets in a police car and presses a key. A window comes up where he can issue warrants and BOLOS, run plates and names and also check fines. Everything was pulled from the server database and no manual civilian adding was needed. If you run vehicle plates it would give you the owner. I just want to get some more info on a script like that.

I think you are looking for this script. This is the only ingame cad that i know.

I have seen a different one. Sadly cant take screenshot because kinda bad relationship with previous server owner

My guess is that this script is whitelisted. Meaning, that someone either paid or made it themselves just for this server. Since you don’t have a good relationship with the owner, I doubt you will get your hands on it. I guess you should of not messed up your relationship with the owner I guess.

Well I didnt really mess up just I didnt like what direction the RP server was going and left to make my own and our relationship is not as friendly as we were.

You could try DispatchSystems because it does the same as you explain in the OP and its very good, I used to have it for the longest time till we got an external CAD/MDT System.

:thinking:

I was trying to find out this one but i had no luck.