Infinity Loading Screen

My friend is having this same exact issue where the social club screen pop’s up like its about to load but then it just continues to load and load and load and nothing. I installed FiveReborn for him the same way I installed it for myself and for him it doesn’t work but it works fine for me.

We having tried so many things to fix this.

• Allowed through firewall

• Turned off and disabled anti-virus

• Re-Installed GTA V Completely

• Reinstalled FiveReborn multiple times

• I uploaded my entire FiveReborn directory for him to download and still didn’t work

This is a serious problem that a lot of people are having and it seems so far their are no fixes but if anyone can find a fix or knows of a fix please inform me. Me and my friend both really want to play. :frowning:

try uninstalling social club, and installing version 1.1.5.8

@Rose said in Infinity Loading Screen:

My friend is having this same exact issue where the social club screen pop’s up like its about to load but then it just continues to load and load and load and nothing. I installed FiveReborn for him the same way I installed it for myself and for him it doesn’t work but it works fine for me.

We having tried so many things to fix this.

• Allowed through firewall

• Turned off and disabled anti-virus

• Re-Installed GTA V Completely

• Reinstalled FiveReborn multiple times

• I uploaded my entire FiveReborn directory for him to download and still didn’t work

This is a serious problem that a lot of people are having and it seems so far their are no fixes but if anyone can find a fix or knows of a fix please inform me. Me and my friend both really want to play. :frowning:

I spent the whole day on chat and having them take over my screen with helpers. we will need a dev to step up and take a look at the coding

it is all about not bugging them enough so they will take a few seconds to look at it. They are very busy :[