Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) image
System specifications
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750TI (2gb) ]
AMD FX-6300 Black Edition
8GB RAM DDR3
What did you do to get this issue? Just installed FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? FiveM doesn’t even open
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (2.8 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs I didn’t find it

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\AnotherUzer\Desktop\fivem
FiveM client folder screenshot

FiveM folder:

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? I already did that.

Also add what you already tried so far. Already tried using Windows 10, i had the exact same issues and wasted my time.

Regardless of whether you are having issues on windows 7 or 10, you should still use windows 10 as support for 7 has been dropped and deprecated anyways. If you went through with windows 10, why would you even downgrade?

I prefer Windows 7 for a bunch of reasons, even my GTA V doesn’t work properly using Windows 10 (fps drops).

Well, there is no support for 7… and FPS drops wouldnt be windows 10’s fault you probably didnt install the drivers for the card or your motherboard from there site.

Really? Graphics card driver?
That’s the first thing i do, i’m using Windows 10 now, i still have fps drops, just say what can i do to fix this infinite loading screen.
The problem isn’t the fps drops, it’s this loading screen.
(now, stop talking about OS or graphics card, i just want to fix this problem)

Cant help ya while you are on 7, there page still says its un-supported.

I already said that i’m using Windows 10.
If don’t know how to read, you don’t even need to help me, no problem.

being rude wont get you anywhere, no problem.

You said you “tried” windows 10 originaly so that is what i based that comment off of.

Anyway, if you want help perhaps dont be rude people do read comments and wont jump into a frenzy to help someone with an attitude problem… just a pro tip.

lol, can you stop trying to create a discussion? I’m going to delete this one and create another one XD

just don’t reply anything there, you should create a discussion in another area, it’s easier.

1 Like

Why would i create one? mine works fine… i simply tried to help and you returned with attitude, instead of just being civilized and saying 'hey it didnt work or ya… already tried that".

But hey, you do you… all the power to ya.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.