Include skins, objects, mods

Hello guys,
first of all I want to thank the modders, scripters and all other heads who made this project possible, thanks a lot!!
Now the two topics for which I request help:

1. Customized models
    I currently managed to create an own server and I am now working on the fine adjustments of the server. The main problem is that I do not really know how to include customized models in the game, in detail: Character-Skins (rpf-files), vehicle-skins (rpf-files) and objects like for example a mega-ramp (objects.ini)

-> Since I am a bit lost about the large amount of scripts and programmes, do I maybe need to use “OpenIV” to include the models?
-> Or do I need to work with the folders in cfx-server/resources, so for example [gamemodes], [managers] etc.?
-> How can I place objects on the map?

1. Trainer:
    Secondly, I would like to use a trainer while playing on my own server. (Please do not blame me, I exclusively want to use it on my own server for fun together with my friends)

-> Now, I have seen different kinds of trainers like for example: Script Hook V + Native Trainer (Seems not to work online), Simple Trainer for GTA V and so on. The main functions which I need, are teleporting and vehicle-spawn.
-> Which trainer can u recommend me?

Thank you very much in advance!

1. Don’t use OpenIV to modify your game, FiveM will not work anymore.
    You can use it to look inside these rpf’s and extract the necessary files though.
    There are tutorials on this forum about how to stream these assets to the client.
    It involves creating your own resource and adding stuff to the ‘stream’ folder.

2. Use https://lambda.menu/ as a client-side trainer (no hate for that here!)
    There are also so-called serverside trainer resources which will be active for everyone in your server should to choose to install them.

The forums have all the answers, combined with the wiki.

1 Like

Thank you for the fast reply and the recommendations. I will try it :slight_smile: