In search of a developer

Im looking for a developer who can pretty much do it all. Please dont waste my time by coming to me and asking what i want and i tell you then your all like no i cant do that. This post at the beginning states im looking for someone who can pretty much do it all. I do in fact want 2 Director cars made but i want them made my way. I know there are director cars and trucks out there but their not what i want. Yes i want car packs that i can drop into my resources instead of replace cars. Yes i want scripts made. We already have a server. I just need someone I can come to to with ideas from time to time that can actually do stuff. If you think your up to it hit me up in a message on here. Or contact me on discord https://discord.gg/mR742gJ Teamspeak is ts.brotherhoodrp.com

Closed.

You already have a topic in the #server-development:server-bazaar section. Please include all advertisements, developer requests, information, etc. in ONE topic. You are able to edit previous posts to include new or modified information by clicking the pencil icon. If you would like to return your post to the top of the list, you can reply to the original topic to bump it. Please do not create any additional topics.