[Xbox Based] SONS OF ANARCHY RP: NOW RECRUITING [CAD/MDT System] [Friendly Staff Team]

SONS OF ANARCHY ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY RECRUITING NOW!

ABOUT US SECTION!
Welcome to the Sons of Anarchy Roleplay Community, we are a roleplay community dedicated to bringing a significant group of like-minded individuals together, to establish an environment filled with enjoyable experiences and entertainment. In that, we’re excited that you’ve taken the time to learn more about our community, and what our vision is all about.

OUR STORY:
Our leadership team rallied to the call in bettering the roleplay experience for everyone who wanted the same. Furthermore, we sought out to ensure that this community provided the most structured, entertaining and realistic experience that much of us haven’t seen anywhere else before. Since that very first day, we have put a countless amount of time into this project, into this community, and into the family, we have created. While modest, we believe our story is the cornerstone of our continued success.

Moreover, our Administration Team took the time to establish the community in January of 2019. Thus far, we have grown a community built by leaders and ambitious gamers that dedicate their time growing our internal family. Furthermore, our ambitious goals have allowed us to maintain morality, loyalty and community enjoyment. We rarely look back on our mistakes as there is much ahead for us going forward. It goes without saying that we take great pride in our community and only want to see it flourish throughout. Our platform is your platform, we shall build together.

Open Departments:
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
Civilian Operations
Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Communications

Closed Departments:
Los Santos Fire Department (In need of a Fire Chief)

If you are interested in joining, please join our recruitment server!
Discord: Recruitment Server

Kind Regards,
Blaise R. 5E-1
Community Director
SAHP Interim Commissioner

Hello, contact me on discord GamerKodes#1985

Mailed you. Just so you know.

I cannot get on discord, mail me like I said.

I sent you an email, I hope to be a great part of the community.

Thanks Knicks,

I am currently replying to other people’s email’s.

Thanks,

RCG Gaming

Our New Deputy Director is: Baily Zachariah!

I am currently deciding the rest of the above ranks

Thanks,

RCG Gaming

Add me on discord Tyler Moose#6227

How long does it take on average to decide a rank? Just wondering

Are you still playing on AFS. Also are you a member?

I may of decided the Exec Director of Administration.

I just sent an email

Thanks,
Please reply back !

Have you decided on exec director of administration

I don’t think that I can accept associate deputy director, sorry

Why’s That ? I thought you wanted to be EDoA ?

EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello, yes, I’m a Sheriff on AFS Roleplay, please visit us!

DM me on discord for the invite

If you are still looking for an admin for your server go ahead and message me…

I emailed you, I would love to be apart of this community. I would be a great addition to it. :slight_smile: