In-game voice chat "repeating"

GTA V version? 1.1.80.2
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit from Steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? Chucksie1006 (SC)
Windows version? W10 Home Edition
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ, RAM: 8GB DDR4, GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 2GB
What did you do to get this issue? Play the game
What server did you get this issue on? Simple Roleplay, State Of San Andreas Roleplay, and any and all other ones I played on
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (97.8 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs None required(?)

I have been playing FiveM for about two months now, and since a few days ago, in-game voice chat has been giving me a hard (impossible) time interacting with any other players in the game. This is really causing me a ton of trouble and I can’t do my police duty anymore due to this.

What exactly is the issue? When other players talk, they start “repeating” or “echoing”. What this means is that, even if they continue talking, a very small clip of what they have said starts to repeat itself over and over and over again, making it so that you completely miss everything they say apart from maybe the first word or two. This happens especially when multiple people are in the voice chat range, ALTHOUGH just one is talking.

What I’ve tried: Restarting the game, re-installing FiveM (Which I am doing again right now).

A fix I am trying now is deleting everything related to the Lambda Trainer (Including files in the user/appdata/Roaming folder) and the plugin itself, and downloading it again.

Update: What I tried above, did not work. I tried resetting in-game settings to default as well.

Any clue on what I should do? I was given advice to re-install GTA V as a whole but before I do that, I want to wait if anyone has any other ideas.

Are you also having this issue without Lambda Menu installed and using a resource that handles Voice Chat (like this one) instead?

I haven’t tried anything like that. Is it possible to get vVoice just for 1 client (me) and be able to talk to people using Lambda?

Not sure, haven’t tested compatibiliteit with lambda menu.

Do you reckon I should try it out? Not on my PC rn though

Well, trying doesn’t hurt, not sure if it’ll make a difference though (or if it even works at all in combination with Lambda Menu)

I have the same problem so I wanted to know if your problem is solved?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.