In-Game Tablet with Web Based CAD/MDT Support

how can i create this CAD website?

OpenCAD, search it in the #development:releases section

This looks like a mod I might want on my server hope to play with this in a few days :slight_smile:

I finally seen the issue with a popup. However, the discord bot, when you edit the settings on the titan website, you can set it to not open the sign in part in a separate popup.

Set this option to “true”.

Added that to the main post. Thanks for figuring that out.

There will still be an issue with anything that auto pops up and takes you out of game. I haven’t had an issue with tabbing out though. It was only a popup that something else generated.

Your absolutely right and unfortunately I knew this ahead of time and forgot to mention it as a known issue. We are working on some kinda of tabbing setup to try to avoid this.

So, you are looking to find a way to auto close it on loss of focus?

I think we have something that will. The next version will be more user-friendly as well and it will be easy to move your customizations over. We won’t be releasing anything tho until we have a full build. This will save on the devs having to move there stuff around so much.

1 Like

sametarget=true still opens a new window in the tablet. this is something i still cant figure out how to login with it

Did you read and follow step 10 exactly as it says?

Because if you click a button, it will open another window

Yeh so you cant sign in properly right? you can just enter anything into the box like a admins name you see and start talking as him

If anybody here could take a look at this script. The bubble cad i use has drop down menus that can only be selected via the arrow keys if anyone knows a fix or can find one. i would appreciate it. i would like to be able to have the drop menus work.

Does no one read anything. Your issue is listed in the known issues.

I’m not sure why you have issues.

I open discord

Put my name in and hit enter

Do the “Captcha” stuff (popups)

Then finish loading the bot

And I’m in and talking to my discord server

Never once clicking a button except for the captcha stuff.

1 Like

If your bubble app isnt displaying contact support at bubbble to have iframes allowed on your app. This has be added to the issues undeer the main post.

Having an issue where when you close the tab you can’t do anything, I’ll I’m able to do is open the console, can’t even close the game. Only have a mouse cursor Any ideas?

1 Like

Are you closing it with the mouse or with “esc”

I tried both with the same outcome

1 Like